• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Chelti] MAD Cannon

Jimmy

Lover of Purple
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Deployment solution
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=chelti:armory:mad_cannon

Faction: Chelti
FM Approved Yet? Yes
Faction requires art? No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? No.
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: "Taisho, the enemy are firing their own supplies at us!"

With this approved, some chelti unit pages may begin to include the option "MADable?:" as part of their features.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
"Would you like to know more?" <-- What you did there. I saw it.

What happened to Cat 3 MAD cannons?

The operation and what not is fine. Do they ever serve as weapons? Could they? If they could, how would that work?

You've only noticed just now what I was doing?

Actually, what did happen to Cat 3? I must have had some idea...

Well, I've just moved 4 & 5 down a peg. Cat 3 itself might come back if I figure out how to make it distinct enough to deserve its own category again.

There are (going to be) better, more cost-effective, artillery weapons chelti prefer to use, since MAD cannons are designed to deliver stuff just gently enough that anything living inside doesn't turn to jelly. However, there's nothing to stop them just using blunt kinetic force for a supply pod with nothing organic inside it to just crush whatever it lands on, or rigging a box with explosives, or just dumping regular artillery rounds inside it and pointing it in the vague direction of the enemy. Not ideal.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…