Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

[Chelti] Selocan Flora & Fauna

Jimmy

Lover of Purple
Inactive Member
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=members:jimmy:sandbox:chelti:planet_seloca:flora_and_fauna

So, I recently dug out this page from prehistoric times from my sandbox. After quickly going over it it seems mostly ready for approval, barring a link to another unapproved page that is being submitted next to this one.

While I currently see lots of room for improvement on my previous work, I think it's time to just push this out and then focus on iteration later once other important articles are also out of the way.

Currently this lists what I imagine to be a small portion of the species on the chelti homeworld with a small description of each. After approval I will likely focus on intergrating it as an obvious link from the planet Seloca article, and link to specific sections within it where relevant in other articles as required.

Overall there should not be much controversial material in this, although I'm disappointed in the shortness of the of the blurbs I've used to describe some of the animals within, although (again) that will likely be improved during the iteration process.

Thanks for reading.

I do not see any problem with these items that help flesh out the world of the Chelti

Approved

This is what happens when I look away for a few days.

Thanks Brian, I'll move it and get it properly linked over the next two days or so. I've also suddenly realized I hadn't moved it out of the sandbox when I put it up for approval. Whoops.

Anyway, thanks again.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back