• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Chelti] TTK-18 "Liberation" Assault Rifle

Jimmy

Lover of Purple
Inactive Member
Submission Type: Infantry Firearm
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=chelti:armory:weapons:ttk-18_ar

Faction: Chelti
FM Approved Yet? Yes
Faction requires art? No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? Yes (Modification of generic art)
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: The perfect balanced firearm for spreading freedom and democracy to the denizens of primitive worlds.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
1. Please put all of the hyperbole in quotes. "Ultra hardcore," "high speed, low drag", etc.

2. What's the generic art being used?

3. The generic art does not match the description. I'd choose one.

4. The weapon mechanisms section is incomplete.

1. Considering half the features in that list aren't actually meant to make sense I've no problem with this. Done.

2. The generic art was commissioned by myself and carried out to satisfaction by @Foxtrot 813 In this case this is simply a cropped piece of one of three commissions stitched together. The art itself is being spread liberally throughout chelti pages where relevant or for aesthetic, such as the top of the armory page.

3. The art seems to match to me, although the artist did draw the top tube shorter than I original planned the weapon still matches the description given. The cocking handle on the aforementioned tube is usually positioned on the opposite side of the rifle anyway.

4. Bugger. Can't believe I missed that while I was doing the number. Anyway, fixed now. Nothing too fancy apart from some slightly alien markers on the fire selector. I couldn't find a hollow dot so I've put an O for now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back