• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Cinna adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FrostJaeger i have you ignored for a reason. Please stop harassing me.

All you want to do is argue and fight with people. I'd like for you to leave me alone and out of what ever is going on.

I am not doing things to upset you.

I am not here to fight with people.

I am here to have a good time.

So again stop harassing me.

@FrostJaeger i have you ignored for a reason. Please stop harassing me.

All you want to do is argue and fight with people. I'd like for you to leave me alone and out of what ever is going on.

I am not doing things to upset you.

I am not here to fight with people.

I am here to have a good time.

So again stop harassing me.

How is pointing out something explicitly stated on a character's wiki page and requesting that you read the entirety of said page considered (by any stretch of the imagination) to be "harassment," @Ira? Isn't the act of making outlandish accusations itself a form of harassment?

Reactions: raz
We're getting ahead of ourselves. If you guys really want to settle your grievances take it to a PM with Wes. Otherwise, stop fighting here. I'm very serious that there should be no more replies of any nature other than those pertaining directly to the character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back