• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Cirrus Station Player Survey!

MoonMan

Inactive Member
Hey folks, it's survey time again.

The point of this survey is to gauge the Cirrus Station players and their contentedness with the plot, as well as assist in developing new ideas from player feedback and suggestions. Please answer all the questions to the best of your ability, as I want to provide the best experience I can to everyone.

When you've finished, PM me the answers and I'll get to reading. I love reading ‘em.

Edit 8/26/2001: Updated!

---

1. Are you entertained? Tell me your feelings about the Cirrus Station in general.

2. Have there been any problems or hindrances with the progression of your character? If so, what are they?

3. What are your thoughts on the last episode, [Episode 9] The Silver Lining?

4. What is something that you would like to see in the next episode?

5. What are the problems about the plot or its progression that I might be able to fix?

6. We know that not everybody can get that time in the limelight with so many absolutely wonderful characters. Do you feel that a certain character in particular needs to have more spotlight in the near future? This includes NPCs and player characters.

7. What are you feelings about how the GM, Moon Man, is handling the plot?

8. Any final words that the previous questions didn't ask?

It's plot audit time again!

Players, please send your responses to Moonman via forum PM.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back