• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Clan Template

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
In the Yamatai Star Empire, a clan is a family, natural or otherwise, that shares a common name and similar beliefs. Clans also serve as political parties and the heads of industrial and commercial groups. Below is a template to help list clans and their traits.

Clan Name:
Party:
Clan Leader:

Political Beliefs:
Issues:
Assets:
Notable Members:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clan Name: Ketsurui
Party: Star Army
Clan Leader: Ketsurui Yui

Political Beliefs: Imperialism, Anti-Taxation, Free Healthcare and Food, Slavery, Humans are Inferior
Issues: Crushing the rebels, maintain Ketsurui power over Yamatai. Nekovalkyrja rights.
Assets: Yui leads Ketsurui Fleet Yards and the Star Army of Yamatai.
Notable Members: Uesu, Yui, Hinosami, Sharie, Chiaki

Clan Name: Kessaku
Party: Star Army
Clan Leader: Kessaku Anri

Political Beliefs: Manifest Destiny, Peace through Power, provide all citizens with the necessary supplies for living.
Issues: Supporting Ketsurui Clan
Assets: Kessaku Electronics Systems Corporation, Hoshi no Iori
Notable Members: Anri, Irim, Eris, Yuuko

Clan Name: Kyoshi
Party: Socio-Economic Reform Party
Clan Leader: Kyoshi Ayame

Political Beliefs: Human Rights, Equality, Capitalism, Free healthcare, Foreign Relations, reduction of military
Issues: Helping industry and small businesses. Using Imperial Senate.
Assets: Ayame is Empress of the Yamatai Star Empire.
Notable Members: Ayame

Clan Name: Chen
Party: aligned with PNUgen
Clan Leader: Francis Chen (aka Grandpa)

Political Beliefs: Technological Transcendence, Collectivism, Security, Imperialism
Issues: Reforming PNUgen. Maintaining Geshrin and Nepleslian representation within government. Improving security on Nepleslia.
Assets: Several family members are respected scientists within PNUgen. Henry is the Acting Fleet Admiral of the 3rd Expeditionary Fleet.
Notable Members: Henry, Thomas, Samuel.

Clan Name: Emrys
Party:
Clan Leader: Seru Emrys

Political Beliefs: Importance of honor, Capitalism, Healthcare state
Issues: Expanding businesses, Looking to expand to other planets
Assets: Owns several business, and a transport system on Yamatai
Notable Members: Apesael

Are these clans still around? I know there's clans for some of the races of Yamatai, but is there anything as formal as this sort of brief/simple template? Really lacking in my Yamatai knowledge, but I do know Dion is part of a Separa Clan/Family, so it might be good to learn what the process is for designing/fleshing these out in the modern RP.

Yep. They seem to be basically 100% feudal Japan or Meiji Restoration-WW2 conglomerate inspired, but I'm sure you could make something that fits into the Separa'Shan mythos and whatever they're inspired from. There are probably a lot of Elysian patrician political families that aren't codified, too!

I wanna see more Kyoshi and Chen mentions, tbh fam.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=yamatai:clans

RPG-D RPGfix
Back