Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Clear 'New Post' icons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moogle

Inactive Member
Retired Member
I've been wondering because a slightly ocd nature told me to, but is there any way to get rid of all the "New Post" icons from all the areas without having to manually check every thread for it? I believe I've tried "delete forum cookies" in the past but to no avail.

Mark forums read. It's a link up above and to the right in whichever set of forums you want to do it in, including the main board. Click it right after you've looked at all of your stuff, and you're set.

WHAT!? Dude, like six months ago I got tired of the new post icons, and went and manually clicked on every single thread. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY NTSE AND Q&A THREADS THERE ARE!?

But clicking the "Mark Forum Read" link makes me feel like a liar (because if you've read the topics you don't have to use it). LOL

Yeah, but for some people who aren't involved in some parts of the roleplay, or don't want to read all of the new tech submissions, it can get annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back