• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Colonial Pact] V100N 'Voz' Micro Missile

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
[...]

Previously Submitted? Yes - Site politics prevented its approval.

[...]

False; in my humble opinion, your hostile response to my polite - if admittedly direct - post is what caused the original submission to be rejected.

As little has been changed from the rejected version, I once again will express my belief that this submission is extraordinarily overpowered and should not be approved in its current state due to the reasons stated here, here, here, and here.

I don't think I need to be here for this submission.

That's correct Frost, however, as she did ask for my help in the previous submission, and this has been sitting around, I thought I'd help out. I'm currently re-reading the previous thread and article however, so my new assessment will take some time to put together.

Well, unless I missed something, it looks like my previous post on the matter is where things are at. I'll give a TL;DR of it for the record though.

Previous generations of mini-missiles weren't allowed to be used by infantry because DRv2 said no to using anything ADR grade. Now, with DRv3, all mini-missiles are usable by infantry. Its just a matter of having a launcher for them to use it. This just happens to be the first generation of mini-missile that takes that into consideration.

APPROVED

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…