• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP: YSS Destiny Colonists arrival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sypher

Inactive Member
"Ok," Henako thought, "that's all well and good, but where is bay gate 15?"

Henako looked up and sown the corridor. There was no indication of where he was, or where anywhere else was relative to him. Shit. "Uhm AI?"

"Oh you've decided to ask me fore assistance at last. What took ya?"

"I'm sorry I didn't want to bother you so much. Can you tell me where gate bay 15 is? I have no idea where I am." Henako said out loud.

"Oh really it's no bother. It's more bothering having people asking me stupid or obvious questions, your not guilty of that coincedently. Here." A large florescant pink arrow apeared in front of Henako, "follow this and you'll get there."

"Thank's very much." Henako replied. The arrow pointed to the opposite way that Henako and Kusati had come from. The arrow began to move slowly down the corridor, and as Henako followed it, it sped up untill it was always a little faster than Henako.

It took only minutes for Henako to find the corridor with all of the gate room on them. "AI, I'll be ok from here." Henako said. Gate bay 15. Here he was.

In front of him he could see a crowd of people milling out of various transportation craft, in a reasonably organised but unorthodox manner. In the centre was a giant of a man, standing on a crate to add to his already great height, and yelling orders.

Henako walked slowly over to the huge crowd. "Hello." Henako shouted out. The man didn't hear him. Moving round the crowd Henako came to the back of the man, reaching up he tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me?" Henako shouted.

The man reached back, picked Henako up by the collar, and lifted him to his eye level "Yes, what is it?"

"Ehhhhhhh, my names Itto Hei Henako Kusaki. I'm in the infantry, I've come to get my orders from my commanding officer. Mai Tong. Do you know where he is?" Henako asked.

"Of course I do. He's me." The giant laughed, "Nice to meet you, I am Mai Tong." He dropped him, before yelling at the colonists "Keep it civil."

Henako picked himself up."Err hi, I'm in your squad. What would you like me to do?" Henako asked.

"Well first of all, sort that out." Mai pointed at a brawl that had just broken out in one of the corners of the bay. The screams could not be heard clearly above the babble, but the word 'Bastard' and 'look at me funny will you?' where repeated from within the melee.

"Sure." Henako replied. Turning quickly Henako sprinted towards the two men who had begun circling each other inside the clearing which the cowd of spectators had made. "Let me through, security." Henako shouted. Henako managed to get through the crowd eventually to be left in the centre o the clearing with the teo men circling him.

"Stop this right now." Henako shouted, looking at the two men.

One of the men looked to back down, but from behind Henako someone threw what appeared to be a preprepared meal, which hit Henako in the back of the head.

Henako spun round, he was starting to lose his temper. "I want all of you to go back to your business, there is nothing to see here." Henako screamed. "You two come here now."

The men simply merged back into the crowd, and became lost among the huge number of people.

"Ok fine. Please can you all get back to your business." Henako shouted.

There was a general murmur of consent, and gradually the crowd arranged themselves back into the proper lines, and began milling out, going to their quarters.

Henako rubbed the back of his head. Most of the food had come off, the remains had been wiped of with his hand. henako started to walk back to Mai Tong.

"Well, you managed okay. They got away, but you managed to stop the fight. Good commanding voice you have there." Mai Tong roared in his ownextremely forceful voice, "Was there anything you wanted?"

" Well firstly to tell you that I have now arrived, and to ask if you want me to do anything." Henako replied.

"No, not really. There's some directing of the flock." he gestured at the crowd "But we have the covered. You look tired, either get some rest or get your equipment, your regular gearcan be picked up at the armoury, anything 'beyong the call' you can go to one of the shops ." Mai announced, without turning around, his huge voice carrying anyway.

"Yes, sir. What time do you want me back?" Henako asked.

"Come back tomorrow. 0600 hours, training centre. I need to see if your up to standard." Mai resumed watching the crowd like a hawk.

"Yes sir." Henako replied. Henako walked towards the bay doors.

JP by:
Sypher (Henako)
Zakalwe (Everything else)

OOC: By Zakalwe. This thread is for any of the security forces or PM around the Destiny during the colonist arrival. If you want you can make a new thread, if not simply creat a new most with "Meanwhile in the bay..." I'm going to leave which bay you're in largely up to you.

Henako jumped out of bed. "What time is it?" Henko thought to himself. " I have to meet Mai Tong." Henko turned to the clock, 5:40. Henako jumped, "It can't be that late. Oh my God I'm going to get killed before I have even started." Henako ran over to his bags. Picking up his uniform and quickly put it on. Then turned to the table where he had placed his guns the night before, he quickly put the holster on and placed the pistol in it. Picking up the rifle he slung in on to his back.

Henako ran out of the door, and legged it to the module. "Errr...can I go to the SA training grounds please." Henako wasn't sure if he had asked for the right place. Henako looked down at his watch that he had just put on. 5:55. "I should get there in time I think." Henako thought to himself.

The module pulled to a stop, Henako quickly check that he looked presentable then stepped out of the module. Henako was suprised at how quickly he had got dressed and still managed to look fine in his uniform.

Henako stepped out of the module. The training ground was big. He wasn't sure which section of the Destiny he was now on, but he didn't care, he had made it with 2 minutes to spare. "Where is he?" Henako thought. "Surly he can't be that hard to find." Then he saw him, the giant of the man. Standing to the left of Henako a few hundred meters away shouting as per usual at another solider.

Henako began to march over. Not to sure of what would happen today Henako's heart began to pound. As Henako approcahed he heard amall snipits of what Mai was saying to the other officer. The other soldier walked of. "Ittô Hei Henako Kusaki reporting for duty sir." Henako wasn't sure what to say, but he though that this was probably the most formal and respectable greeting.

"Henako, good to see you decided to join us. If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I think I might want to see what your made of. If it isn't much trouble?" Mai Tong was in a bad mood, "Get to the asault course, now."

Mai Tong pointed at a small hole in the wall of the room, large enough for a man to crawl through.

Henako spun round looking straight at the hole on the wall. At first glance it looked too small for anybody to go through. "Yes sir, that is no problem". Henako replied.

"Good, I'll be waiting for you on the other side."

"Yes sir." Henako turned round and sprinted to the hole, took a deep breath and dived in to it.

In front of him was a long tube, around twenty metres long, only high enough to crawl in, at the end it branched into three different tubes.

It took Henako a few seconds to adjust to the light, then he could see down the tube. He started to move a long the tube, after a minute or so Henako got to cross section where there where three different tunnels. "Which one should I go down?" Henako thought.

Henako thought for a few seconds then decided to take the route on his left. He started to crawl into the darkness.

The corridor was dark, but ended with a whole in the floor, connected to a vertical tube with rungs down the wall.

Once again Henako eyes adjusted to the light, it was getting darker and darker. He slowly moved down to tube until he got the end where there was a hole in the floor. "Have I gone the right way?" Henako thought. Henako looked through the hole. He could see much. Learning over the side dropping his legs first he held on to the edge. He couldn't feel the floor, so he let go and dropped. It felt like a five-minute fall although it took second, Henako landed with a thud. It was now pitch black Henako couldn't see anything. It was starting to feel damp and Henako could smell odd things.

The lights stayed off. Presumably Henako would have to do this part in the dark.

Henako cautiously moved forward with his hands out in font. He didn't have a clue what was in front of him.

Hanako felt his left foot fall into a pit, he would need to stabilise himself if he wasn't to fall.

Henako felt his left foot fall away. Grabbing at the floor Henako moved on bringing his foot out. Henako's heart was pounding, he didn't know what he was in for.

Henako heard something passing over his head.

Henako ducked. "What the fuck is going on in this place." Henako couldn't see anything and there where creatures down here. Henako began to sweat. He kept on moving slowly and listening for more creatures.

The tip of Henako's foot came across another hole, and a slow whistling sound came across the room.

Henako lifted his foot out of the hole. There was a whistling noise coming from some where. "What is that?" Henako looked around to see if he could see what it was but it was still pitch black and he couldn't see a thing.

Out of no where came a powerful jet of water, that hit Henako in the chest, pushing him towards the hole.

Henako spun in the water, the hole was getting closer and closer, he was trying to grab anything that was around him, but there was nothing. Henako turned round, facing the jet of water and tried to crawl forward against the jet of water.

A second jet of water hit him, throwing him back into the hole, which was around two metres deep and filled with lukewarm water.

Henako flipped in the air as the second jet of water hit him. He fell backwards expecting to hit the floor next to the hole, however he was closer that he had expected and dropped back first into the hole. As he fell with the water he didn't know what was going to happen to him, then suddenly he hit more water, this water was warmer thought. He started to kick at the water keeping himself up. He couldn't feel the bottom. He dived under to see how deep it was and felt the bottom. It wasn't that deep.

The water began to bubble, as air vents initiated at the bottom and sides of the pit.

Henako felt bubbles come up from the bottom, he wasn't sure what was happening . He reached up, he couldn't quite touch the edge. He went over to the side of the pit and felt the wall to see if he could climb it, there was a small ledge, Henako reached up and pulled himself on to it, then standing up he could feel the top, it was a stretch and he managed to pull himself out. Henako lay at the top of the pit for a few seconds then looked around.

The room was still pitch black, and the low whistling began again.

Henako looked up at hearing the noise again. Without thinking Henako began to crawl down the passage, moving quicker and quicker, he could hear the noise, then he went past it. Henako carried on moving.

Henako passed many more holes, managing to avoid them, but then came to a chasm in the floor.

Henako reached the edge. He wasn't sure where he was, and he realised that it was a chasm. Henako stood up now for the first time in ages. He squinted to see how big the chasm was, he couldn't really make it out though he didn't think it was to big. Henako turned round counting out 10 passes, then spun round and sprinted at the edge, as his foot hit the edge he jumped, Henako felt like he was hovering in the air, and liked the feeling, and didn't want to come down. He landed hard on the other side. Henako hadn't prepared for the landing, so it hurt a lot. He picked himself up. Now where was he.

The lights came on a very low power, illuminating a small door.

Henako, jumped as the lights came on, what was happening now. Then Henako saw a door in front of him. Slowly and cautiously he walked towards it. On reaching the door he turned the doorknob.

The door swung open easily, revealing a bright white room, tall and wide. The floor was covered with black and white squares, the black squares far apart. A voice came from no where.

"Your task is to cross the room, without touching the white squares. If you do you will receive a powerful electric shock."

The squares where far enough apart to make reaching them difficult, requiring jumping and gymnastics.

Henako walked forward and stepped on to the first black square. The next one was a short jump away, they looked like they where getting further away from each other. Standing on the next black square Henako looked for the next closest. Henako saw it, and did a front flip on to it, "That wasn't to hard. Where is the next one." It was right in front of him about a metre away.

The squares on the floor began to move up and down, increasing and decreasing in height by around a foot, and then moving back again.

Henako timed it perfectly as it started to rise again, he jumped and landed.
The next on was to his left, Henako went for the jump, and landed on the edge of the black and white square, he suddenly felt a buzz go up the back of his leg and he stumbled into the middle of the square. He was in a little bit of pain, then Henako realised there was only one more square to go. How to get to it was the question though. It was at least ten metres away

Henako was quite close to the wall he stepped back and jumped, kicking of the wall. Henako was now in the air, he could see the square and he was moving closer and closer to it. He could see though that he wasn't going to make it. He was slowly coming down, he was three squares away, two square away, then he hit the floor, bouncing across the floor his final resting place was on the black square. He felt the pain of the electricity serge through him, then there was nothing. He was lying there, he shoulder was in pain. He slowly got up on to his knees, he was at the end of the room.

At the end of the room there was four bright red doors.

Henako stood up, brushing himself down. "Which door do I have to go through now?" Henako stepped forward, he went for the door on the far right. He turned the doorknob.

His hand jerked back as a large current passed through it.

Henako stepped back from the door, obviously not that one. He walked over to the one next to it, "I'll try this one then." Henako hesitantly put his hand on the handle.

The handle was extremely hot, and burned his hand.

Once again Henako sprang back. His hand really hurt. "OUCH" he walked over to the next door, "What does this one have to give to me?"

This handle let out tiny spikes when it was grasped, piercing the skin lightly in an irritant manner, and increasing in length the longer the handle was held.

Henako pulled away instantly. His hand was really hurting. "This must be the door then." Henako placed his hand on the handle and turned.

This handle vibrated at an extremely high frequency, so that it hurt the flesh and bone badly.

Henako stepped backwards and turned to face the doors, which one should he choose? Henako walked over to the first door that he had choosen as this was the one what had hurt him the least. Henako quickly placed his hand on the door and turned pushing on the door with all of his strength that he had left.

Nothing happened to his hands, and the door groaned under the force he was placing on it.

His hand wasn't being hurt and he kept on pushing with all his strength, something must be happening.

It continued to groan, but did not give way.

Henako stepped back, it wasn't working, getting into a karate stance he kicked the door.

The door burst open, revealing a large room. All the doors connected to this room.

Henako stepped into the room, it was big. He walked forward. "What do I have to do now?" Henako called out.

"Get to the other side." A voice came out of no where.

Henako walked over, keeping on his guard, he now expected anything to happen.

Before he had taken three steps, a trap door opened up in front of him.

Henako stopped just in front of the trap door, he didn't want to know what was inside. He quickly ran past it and ran toward the other side.

A club headed straight towards his head in such away that he couldn't see it coming.

Henako carried on running when suddenly he got hit in the back of the head, falling forward Henako reached the other side of the room. His head hurt a little bit but not much. "Now what?" Henako called out.

"Get to the other side of the room behind this wooden door, and you will have finished." The voice said

Henako looked at the other side of the room where he had just come from. Looked at where the clubs where coming from and then ran. with his hands over his head as fast as he could.

The ground gave way, beneath him was a massive gulf. Apparently the only way to get across was a series of long ropes connected to the ceiling.

Henako stopped in his tracks. He looked at the ropes and jumped, the best thing was not to think about it. He swung from one to the other, and looked for the best possible route, then jumped for the next.

The rope disappeared, it was only a holographic illusion. Henako fell, but he could catch other ropes conceivably.

Henako started to fall, he was spinning and couldn't focus on anything throwing his arms out he tried to grab a rope. Then he got it, as he held on he could feel the burn of the rope against his hand. Henako pulled himself up, then looked for another rope. Swinging himself left and right on the rope Henako threw himself in to the air towards another rope. As he caught on to it he moved with the rope to another and then another, till he was one rope away from the end.

The rope he was on began to withdraw into the ceiling.

Henako looked around quickly and threw himself past the rope and through the air towards the floor. He was falling fast and didn't like the looks of how he was going to land, with a thud he crashed and bounced a metre or so on to the floor, and smashed into the wooden door.

Nothing else happened, an eerie silence falling on the room.

Henako lay there for a minutes, trying to get his breath back. Then he slowly stood up. His body was aching. He turned and faced the wooden door, put his hand out and took a deep breath ready for what every they had next. Henako didn't believe that it would actually be over. Then he turned the handle and pushed on the door.

The door slid open and showed the familiar sight of a certain huge man. "How was that then?" He asked calmly

Henako was surprised to see the huge man, he had expected to see another obstacle. "It was great sir." Henako replied in a not very enthusiastic manner. "Did you see it?" Henako asked.

"Yes I saw it all."
"Oh great" Henako thought. "What would you like me to do now sir?" Henako asked.

"Whatever you like. I was somewhat impressed, so you can have the rest of the day off. We're aren't doing anything important anyway. Feel free to train if you want." He turned to walk away

"Thanks you sir."Henako was relieved. "Sir what do you want me to do tomorrow?" Henako asked.

"Turn up at gate 18, and help." He said without turning round, and headed off.

Henako stood there for a minute looking at the huge man walk away. "He said that I did good. Wow.â€

Henako walked away from the AI slightly confused, he wasn't to sure what had just happened. One minute Leoni was there. Next she was gone. "Well I can't think about this forever." Henako thought. He carried on walking down the corridor and then realised that he was going the wrong way, quickly Henako turned and walked over to the module doors. "What should I do now? I could do some training, yeah ok I'll train."

Henako walked up to the door and pressed the button, on reaching the module Henako asked for the army training ground. It took seconds t get there, when the doors opened Henako walked out on to the platform and through the door infront of him.

Henako looked out infront of him. The area was huge and he hhad only been there about and hour ago. "What to do first?" Henako desided that weights would be good to begin with. There was a small section for the weights and Henako walked over to it. He was started with some of the small wieghts as he hadn't sone weights in a long time. It wasn't to hard, so he moved on to the next biggest, and then the next biggest, until his arms where hurting and he could not pick up the weights anymore. Henako turned round once more survaying the large open space. Infront of him was a small assault course that didn't go througha wall and that looked just like the assault courses that you normally find.

He walked over to the beginning of the course. It starte with a small wall that he needed to get over. Henako jumped up and bounced of the wall propelling him upwards so that he could grab the top. He felt a slight pain in his arms as he had jut been doing weights with them but that was short lived as he pulled himself over and fell to the floor landing on all fours. Henako was just about to go on to the next hurdal when he saw the firing range and next to that a small fighting arena where other soldiers where fighting. He looked back at the assaualt course and descided that he would move on to the firing range.

He walked slowly over to the firing range, feeling his arms tingle as he went. On reaching it he noticed that there was a officer standing and watching the other soliders. "Excuse me Sir, can I use the range?" Henako asked. There where a few people shooting at the targets but there a lot of slots free to shoot at.

"Sure sure, just shoot at the targets." the bored officer responded, "You got a gun kid?" He looked Henako up and down apraisingly.

"Yeah, I have two." Henako replied to the officer. Henako pulled the Xaser rifle of his back and walked over to the slot where he could shoot. Henako hadn't shoot since training and was slightly nervouse, partly because he knew he was being watched by the officer and he didn't want to mess up. Henako made sure that the rifle seting was o normal then pulled the rifle into his shoulder, as looked throught the sniper scope he aimed at the target. Undid the safty lock and pulled the trigger. The pulse went throught the target leaving a hole. he had hit the next ring from the centre. "That's good for my first shoot in ages" Henako thought. He pulled up the rifle again and went through the same process. Then fired, this time it went through the middle. Henako smilled to himself hoping that the officer was watching and could see that he was doing good. This time Henako changed his position lying on the floor he aimed at the target, it hit the middle again. Henako was really happy that he hadn't lost the ability to shoot after all this time. All he needed now was to try it on moving targets. Henako put the lock on the gun and turned to the officer. "Do you by any chance have moving target Sir?" Henako asked.

"Yeah, here." The officer reached over to a pannel, and activated a holographic program of a Mishu. It began to move around fast, and headed towards Henako. "Basicly, if it reaches you, you loose. Shoot it enough, and it will die." The officer seemed more intrested now, and stared coldly at Henako.

Henako turned round to see the holographic program of a Mishu comming towards him. Quickly Henako clicked the safety lock and it turned of. Stepping forward Henako put the sniper scope to his eye and now was feeling very nervous as the officer was deffiantly looking at him. Henako lined the target up and began to fire, it was bouncing about running in and out of the his scope. Henako followed it patern of movement and began to fire, it was getting closer and closer, Henako was still firing and he didn't know if he was hitting the Mishu. Henako began to sweat and was still firing. It was still moving closer.

The Mishu was badly injured, the Xaser rifle inflecting terrible wounds to its fleshy surface. However it was still coming towards Henako, its tentacles out to grab him.

"Use the extra power setting." The AI suggested, standing a foot behind Henako in his buisnessman form.

Henako heard the AI's voice behind him and instantly reacted. Flicking the higher power switch Henako felt the gun jolt harder as he shot. The Mishu was looking worse and worse however it kept on comming. Henako was still firing. He was sweating more, and was starting to feeling the jolts hitting his shoulder harder and harder. "When is this thing going to fucking die?" Henako wispered.

The first shot made a large part of the creature explode, the sudden heat changed resulting in a expansion of flesh. As it dropped, it could be seen that a long black burn mark ran throughout the creature. It disapeared when it hit the ground, the holographic progran finishing. The other shots hit the back of the wall, creating scorch masks.

"I believe that is known as overkill." The AI commented. "But good shooting anyway, at least if you like buying new batteries."

The oficer grunted with some approval and strode off.

Henako watched the creature disappear then looked down at the rifle. He had used 30 of the shots in the cartridge. "It's ok I can recharge the cartridge." Henako replied to the AI. "By the way, when did you start watching me, and why are you here? I'm not trying to be rude by the way." Henako asked.

Henako put the lock back on the gun and then swung the gun over his shoulder. Wiping the sweat from his forehead he sat down. His knees weak as he was still nervous from the shooting. "Do you know why he just walked off?" Henako asked, he didn't think the officer walking of was a good thing, and now felt like he had done somthing bad.

"I see everything in this ship, especially in the enlisted area. I can also be materialised in several places at once, and I found this intresting. And there is no reason that an officer who is not on duty should hang around. He can do what he likes." The AI said calmly, "What are you going to do now?"

"It's just the officer didn't look to happy. Now, I'm not to sure I was thinking about having a practice fight, but I don't know who with. I was also thinking about putting this cartridge on charge." Henako replied.

Henako stood up and walked forward and looked over at the training arena. Nobody was in it. He was starting to feel normal again.

"Well if you require an opponent, I would be willing to take that role." The AI said calmly, following Henako

"Errr yeah sure. That sounds good. Your amazing though, aren't you?" Henako asked. "It will be better for me though, to fight someone really good." Henako began to get worried. The AI was probably going to be amazing, he needed a challenge and if he fought the AI he could go all in. Henako walked over to the arena and stood at one side.

The AI remained in his business man suit, but took a high stance, his hands casually hanging at his side. "You can have the first move." He said calmly. He was looking forward to this. He didn't fight much, possibly due to his somewhat unfair advantages, but had decided to limit himself.

Henako knew he was going to be beaten very hard. "Please don't give me advantages I was to train hard and that is the only way I will be able to." Henako asked. Henako got into his standard stance and looked at the AI who was about 2 metres in front of him. Henako ran at the AI was all his speed and jumped at the AI with a flying kick.

The AI casually blocked him, grabbed him by the ankle and threw him into the ground. His reactions where unbelievably fast.

Henako didn't know much about what happened after he was in the air all he felt was the cold floor slam into his right arm, and then he rolled to a stop. "Ouch that hurt." Henako picked himself up. The AI was unbelievably quick and he realised that he was going to have to go a lot slower and keep his senses open. As Henako stood up he watched the AI, he decided that he was going to make any moves until he got a little bit into the fight.

The AI moved forward, his feet sliding along the ground, and through out his leg in a lightning fast sweep attack.

Henako watched the AI come forward, he was so quick. Then suddenly he saw his leg fly at him. Henako back away quickly just missing the leg by a centimetre. Henako new he was going to lose, but he could fight better if he thought about his surrounding and watched everything in detail.

The AI lunged forward with a kick to the solar plexus. He had restricted his strength to slightly above human, and had measured it not to kill.

Henako step back so one leg was in front of the other. He suddenly felt the AI shift position and knew he was going to attack, spinning round as the AI came forward Henako spun he heal towards the AI head.

The AI blocked, and twisting his arm to grab hold of Henako's leg, pulled him, and dropped him on the floor. He brought his foot down from the kick position it had been in, and brought it down with huge force, just to the right of Henako's head.

Henako was brought down with such immense speed that he hit the floor hard, and then the AI foot came down even harder. This when Henako began to lose his temper, he wasn't sure that he would be able to hit the AI at all. Henako grabbed the AI's right foot and spun round on the floor so that he was kneeling in front of him; with all of Henako force he lifted the AI foot at did a flurry of punches towards his face and chest.

The AI allowed his leg to go up, further than Henako could push it, and jerked it out of his reach behind him. At the same time he blocked every one of the punches, his hands moving unbelievably fast. Suddenly he jumped up into the air, over Henako's head, and back kicked him in the back in such away that he would knock him forwards, but not to break his spine.

Henako didn't get one punch the AI was to quick, after the punch the AI jumped over his head, he dived forward knowing what would come next would hurt, and sure enough the kick hit Henako as he was diving forward, but it didn't hurt as he was already moving forward. Henako did a forward role and then stood up. He turned around and waited for the next attack.

The AI's left hand flew out, his finger jabbing at a pressure point in Henako's neck.

Henako always fought better when he was angry, he sensed the hand come at him and he grabbed his arm now locked around his elbow Henako punched up in the direction that and elbow is not meant to go, then while still holding the arm did a flurry of kicks.

The AI was getting bored of this. He couldn't go full out, because he didn't want to hurt Henako. Well ... maybe a little. The AI punched Henako's leg very hard as it headed towards him. At the same time he used his superior strength to pull in his arm before Henako could hit his elbow, pulling Henako along with him.

Henako felt the pain surge up his leg, as he was falling with the AI who had his arm Henako went for the punch in his stomach.

The AI was suddenly distracted; an idiotic pilot was about to crash into the Destiny. The AI had to take control of that shuttle, correct it's flight pass, and also had to control several other avatars that where in important situations in other places. As such its concentration was not at this fight, and the fist hit him hard, jarring the fields and causing his body to loose consistency. The AI struggled to return, lashing out at Henako with possibly too much power.

Henako felt the punch miss him by a millimetre, and knew that he would be out if he had been hit, taking advantage of this Henako started to punch as fast as he could and with as much power as he could.

The AI had dealt with the problem, and his attention snapped back. He blocked the punches easily again, and somewhat angry now, at Henako taking advantage, he punched in a flurry, faster than Henako, and harder, aimed at pressure points.

Henako rolled to the side, he could tell for that short period of time that the AI full attention was not on him, he didn't know what on though, Henako punches all missed as once again the AI blocked them, then the AI came back at hi with the same combo, Henako tried blocking he stop some, they where to fast though and he was hit 2 or 3 times. Henako fell limp as the AI had hit him in the pressure points, he could not move.

"Good fight." The AI bent down and patted Henako's cheek. "I look forward for another fight." He walked away, his business suit unruffled.

Henako lay there, slightly annoyed that the AI had to patronise him like that, but he was too focused on trying to move again, his arms and legs began to twitch and he was then able to move again. Standing up slowly he called to the AI. "Thanks for the match; I enjoyed it, although I got my ass kicked. We have to do it again sometime; I think that it will really help me." Henako called out

"My pleasure." The AI called, and disappeared in a cloud of darkness.

Henako stood there for a second then made his way over to the module. "I think I have done enough training for today." Stepping in to the module Henako called out his room number and scraper number and then waited. It took the usual 5 seconds and he was there across the corridor from his door. Taking the key out of his pocket while he was walking, then putting it in the lock and turning it. Henako looked left and then right and walked through that door. It was then that he suddenly remembered Leoni.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…