Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission Combat Form Mark IV "Warfighter"

• Thread starter Thread starter Star Army
  • Start date Start date
S

Star Army

Hello from Star Army's wiki. This is an automated post.

An article, Combat Form Mark IV "Warfighter", was added or changed on the wiki:
:!: WIP: This article is a work in progress and is not yet approved for usage in the RP. The Combat Form Mark IV, or “Warfigther” is the upgraded state that the Ottyo of The Principality of Prydain transition to when serving in their military, the Royal Defense Initiative.

See the Wiki Article for more information.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Get crackin' then! :P

Submission Type: "Militarized Body"
Submission URL: Combat Form Mark IV. A

Faction:
FM Approval: Yes
Faction Art Requirement: No

For Reviewers:
Unapproved Sub-Articles: Yes
New Art: No
Previously Submitted: No

Notes:

I've kept things under wraps for quite a while, but I think it's time that I finally started getting to work - several articles are near complete, and I feel that this is the very first which is really ready to be approved. There's several unapproved sub-articles, but I'll submit them separately to avoid making this one here cumbersome.

Could you get the sub-articles approved first, then?

So far, the approval of the parts is going smoothly - can I get an appraisal of the article? I'd like to know if it'll make it through assuming all its parts stay as-written.

Regarding raw strength and physical speed however, they easily exceed most common power armors, but completely lack protection.
Whose power armors? I don't think this works, because it makes assumptions about the rest of the setting.

Anyone have any objections to this submission?

I've went ahead and changed the line to directly compare and contrast it to the Hostile and Mindy series of armors - the biggest thing to note, after the fact that there's no armor, is that they will eventually be given protection and that this will naturally slow them down. However, should players run into these when they're out of their armor, this is what they'll face, and I intended that the scenario go down similar to Aliens stalking Space Marines in general, but vary greatly depending on GM and plot.

For some reason or another, my post here vanished. So I'll report it: Currently doing the review and will be done tomorrow - 4/2/2014

RPG-D RPGfix
Back