• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Combat & Survival Knife

Re: Su-M6-W3001 Combat & Survival Knife

Calling it the Su-M6-W3001 means it is the second weapon for the Su-M6 mecha and/or power armor (which doesn't exist). I suggest changing the nomenclature. or just calling it the "Daisy Combat and Survival Knife."

I would also like for you to add a picture.

Gah, I figured I had that wrong. I can change it, but is it possible to reflect in the nomenclature that the weapon isn't manufactured by Ketsurui Zaibatsu?

If not, I'll find a way to label it and go with the correct nomenclature, no problem.

This submission's on hold until I find an artist.

I can take a stab at the art if you all want?

Gladly! Whoever's willing!

However, Wes, I'm still having the problem with the manufacturer. See above, please?

The nomenclature is designed for numbering items and their components.

For something to have a part number from KFY, they'd need to have KFY give permission and assign a part number to them. Otherwise, just give it a name and no SPNS number. Either way is ok.

It also includes, in several compartments, a varible-sized microspanner, a microtorch, a spare charge for the torch, a small soldering pick, power for the pick and a secondary microtool with wrenches and drivers.
How does all this fit? I imagine the knife hilt isn't any bigger than the cardboard tube from a roll of toilet paper.

It's in the knife's sheath, Wes. That's why I listed it under the knife's sheath section. It all fits in the sheath because the sheath is longer and can afford to take thicker tools.

I still have no art for this, but I appreciate the bump.

Approved.

I still want it illustrated, though.

Please add it to the list of Star Army equipment and the lists of accessories for the DAISY M6.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back