Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Combat System Demonstration Meeting

Would you like a demonstration?

• Interested

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Not interested

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Rizzo

As many know by now I have a passion for bringing dice mechanics to SARP for those interested in playing with a greater degree of chaos, carnage, and danger! The module I am working on will see its first usage soon and I’d like to offer to the community a demonstration of how the system works.

At this time 4 out of 5 members who’ve voted are in favor of a demonstration. I will begin putting one together with pretty pictures and everything. First, we can do an article reading and feedback night this Saturday the 23rd at 9:00 PM EST followed by a mini demonstration then Q&A. session should be less than 1 hour in length.

Full presentation should follow the next week when I can put together a little slideshow or something nice.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back