• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Comfort Bed

Hey, hey. Those Neko nests are just beds, thank you very much. :/

*reads*

You put waaaay too much thought into this, Toshiro. ^_^;

Neko nests are dents in the floor if I remember right.

And I do believe we of the Asamoya (Explains everything) came up with something like this. But we are all lazy tech wise and didn't put it up.

Thus, I approve!

This imparts me with both great awe at the wonders of SARP, and great fear of what this might bring. Then again, Kaserine... and Purple Kaserine at that... But hey, in terms of article quality? Looks solid.

Gamerofthegame said:
Neko nests are dents in the floor if I remember right.

Exactly. It's a reverse-bed, if you will, and it makes sense on a starship: one less piece of bulky furniture to haul, and more efficient usage of space. You can always fill in the nest and (temporarily) re-purpose the space for something else.

I believe that Hemosynthetic tech may be restricted...but on the other hand, one can buy PAs with the Hemosynthetic Inserts.

If it is deemed not tech-restricted, perhaps...7,000-10,000 KS each?

*debates Yaichiro opening up a sex bed store, discreetly..*

HS tech *is* restricted and is not sold to the public. The Kylie armor, the only KFY armor available outside of the Star Army, has a synthetic interior.

Item approved. It is strange, though.

Alright, SA-only it is then.

Edit:

The SA-bed will likely be restricted to specific people such as Admiralty and some COs, and a civilian model made which can be sold to soldiers, officers, and even civilians.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back