• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Coming back after an unannounced hiatus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

karmakaze

Inactive Member
Hey everyone!
Sorry for leaving for quite a while. Sad to say, Star Army didn't become a big priority for a bit. My boyfriend was dealing with a lot of emotional issues, on top with dealing with some of his closest friends not accepting his reassignment. (He's an FtM. u v u)
So I was trying to calm him down. Posting will resume per usual.

I'm glad to hear you're doing better.

If you still feel able, Jackson still has a place on the Altomir. :V

We have at least one MtF here on SARP and I know she's struggled with it too, with parental non-acceptance and such. He's certainly not alone! Star Army is overall a pretty accepting place.

Hope things have claimed down, though I know it's an ongoing process. Thanks for checking back with us, Karmakaze.

Hey, no problem, real life takes priority and I hope he's doing well. Nice to see a returning player though!

Welcome back.

No worries; you're welcome back, and real life, as others said before me, comes first. Always.

We'll be here when everything smoothens out and we'll welcome him too.

Good luck and don't give up, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back