• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [Communication] Kage Yaichiro/Ketsurui Hanako

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
fetch.php

Attention: Ketsurui Hanako, Kage Yaichiro
Re: Short Term Assignment Offered

Hope this letter finds you both well. As you know I am not one for small talk so I will get to the point. I am writing to request the services of Kage Yaichiro to come and temporarily serve as the leader of the 7th SF Genesis Engineering Group that will be responsible for building my new fleet. Position will include working with several new designs I have in mind and will last a few months, at which time Yaichiro can return to his assignment.

I appreciate your responses.

fetch.php

To: Ketsurui Katsuko

That is fine. I would keep a close eye on him if I were you, though, in terms of his loyalty and political activities. He makes me nervous. Also, for an engineer I think he's a lot better in the design room than on the damage control team. Sometimes I feel like despite being a genius he doesn't know his way around my gunship.

I will send him to you as soon as possible.

To: Ketsurui Katsuko
Taisho, Seventh Standard Fleet

It's nice to see that you have recovered from previous events. I was concerned of what happened to you after Himiko-sama claimed the throne. I thank you for this opportunity, and should my CO allow it, accept it.

To be honest, I had returned to my former CO in hopes of reclaiming my original role, but I find that I can not move backward. Not only do I feel that my current role is not optimal for my abilities, but I feel that I do not fit in here anymore. I also suspect that certain parties in the ship's command structure do not wish me to remain aboard.

I do have one request. My daughter (I adopted a surviving sprite from the New Year's Battle of Jiyuu) from the UOC has previously obtained permission to visit me in YSE space, aboard Eucharis. If I am to be transferred, can you honor that agreement so I may see my child? This is by no means a requirement of my joining your group, merely a request.

Kage Yaichiro-Shosa
Chief Engineer, YSS Eucharis, NG-X1-408

RPG-D RPGfix
Back