• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Complete Sentences [guide]

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=guide:complete_sentences
Submission Faction(s)
  1. None (nebulas, etc.)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
I believe this article to be necessary @Wes. As a style guide, I think only Wes or perhaps @Syaoran can approve this.

It's crazy that I can remember when this clicked in my head two decades ago!

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Petition to change “A type of wombat that is designed to be used for mass hugs.” to “A type of wasp that is designed to be used for mass hugs.”

Ask yourself: Is a guide like this going to be read by people who aren't using complete sentences already?

I do think we need a place to point to to show people about complete sentences. However, I'm not sure if such a thing actually needs approval or that it needs to be a complete guide. I do think most people wont read it, but still having something to point to for the few who would listen to advice would be nice.

I want something to link to people that aren't doing it @Wes. I saw a submission last night and saw the problem so much that I wanted to link the guide but wanted it approved first. It's like the it's vs its that the people that need it won't read it until it's linked to them because they make the mistake. I think it's an important tool for ntse, like Syaoran said.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back