Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Contact Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Discord Booster
🎨 Media Gallery
Derran Tyler
CINC-NDI
(2/2/03 11:46 am)
Reply Contact Info (Mandatory) I need everyone to post their contact information in this thread. This is mainly done to cut down on the unnecessary OOC posts on the board.

As a start, here's mine:

ICQ #: 159821389
YIM: Cameron_Blackblade
AIM: Suzaku zx
E-Mail: [email protected]

The most reliable ways to get in touch with me would be ICQ or AIM. E-Mail isn't really that reliable since I only check my mail once a week.

"War is a fundamental part of man's existence; it is the benchmark by which we define our history and culture. Peace, while an admirable ideal, goes against everything we as a people stand for. War may indeed be hell, but for some of us, it may very well be the only path to heaven...â€

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back