Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Contacting sabr and nora

ShadowWalker

Inactive Member
Frank would sit at his desk looking at a old photo remembering a promise
So he gets up and begins sending out a message to some people

*Sabr* i need your assistance on a rescue mission 50,000 ks or 10,000 per man my daughter is being held against her will at a heavily secret blacksite we're hanos expaments take place and i need to get her out of there

*Nora* hey kid i need your help
My daughter she's in trouble and means the world to me if you could help me please it would really help

[video message begins]

A white haired man, of early twenties is in view. A long scar over the right eye, and a double helix tattoo curved around his left eye. A white goatee frames his mouth, but the most notable feature is his crimson red eyes.

"Mister Frank, I am pleased that you have chosen us in your need of assistance. I have 36 ships, 400 troops, and various support craft ready to support you. Please send the coordinates of your preferred meeting point and I will bring a ship to meet you there. Commander Pine of Section 6, out."

[Message ends]

RPG-D RPGfix
Back