• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Cops, Shops, and Comps

Kayto Styles

Inactive Member
A final *WHOOOP* was let out from the siren before it was cut off the lights still flashing. A large ID-SOL just over the eight foot mark stepped out in it's blue police uniform. The current district he was in wasn't a big hot spot for violence she he was the only one sent when a shops alarm system sounded. From the looks of things the fun was already over with, a broken window with a store clerk sweeping up glass cursing violently to himself.

"Alright what happened here?" The ID-SOL wasted no time crossing the distance between his car and the clerk.

Off to the side a bum laying on the ground up against the stores wall hardly moved. His eyes could be seen reflecting the light of the police siren. The clerk shook the broom handle around as he spoke about a kid running by and throwing a brick through his store window.

"And they say this area is better off then the others! If they would take matters more seriously and patrol more often around here these types of things would spread into the other districts!" The clerk was jabbering up a store falling back into the store leading the way for the ID-SOL.

As both of them came up to the front desk a man in a dark coat could be seen looking at items in the back. The clerks voice came out loud yet it was projected passed the ID-SOL. "I see you back there so you better not get no funny ideas! I got the cops here!"

The ID-SOL and the clerk started talking for a moment getting down the facts of everything that had happen and a brief video feed of somebody throwing a brick through the window and running off. After about an hour the ID-SOL had enough of the yammering clerk and nodded confirming they would catch the perp and the man could follow suit for the cost of damages. Leaving the store the bum could still be seen sleeping against the wall and the clerk came out with his broom again to hit the sleeping man. "Get out of here you're chasing off my costumers go on get!"

The ID-SOL was bored with these lame ass calls but it was still part of public appeal for the citizens. Opening the door to his car the big man leaned down and dropped into the seat shutting the door behind him. Picking up the radio unit he called it in as another vandalism act that wasn't anything to be really concerned about. Setting the radio unit down the ID-SOL brought out the keys and started up the vehicle looking out the front window to see the clerk still hitting the bum with the broom who was trying to flee. The car shifted briefly and a load crashing noise followed. He could feel something on the back of his head but it was moving to fast the last thing the ID-SOL could remember was his face meeting the steering wheel with enormous force.

Maks right arm had broken clean through the protective acrylic plastic sheet shield that divided the front from the back of the police car. He had smashed the ID-SOL's head hard enough to at least knock him out for awhile but he needed to act quick in case the head was encased with steel or he had some other implants that might bring him to quicker. Since cop cars were built so the back doors couldn't be open from the inside the right arm came out of the hole in front of him and broke through the window of the door reaching out to reopen the door from the outside. The crash noise had caught the attention of the clerk and was yelling again. Mak stood up and ignored the bickering clerk who for the most part wasn't daring to come closer.

Opening the drivers side door he yanked the huge ID-SOL out and left him on the ground while Mak climbed in and quickly switched off the siren lights and put the vehicle into gear driving off in a flash to an ideal location to hide this thing out. Looking down at the on board police computer system between the passenger side seat and the drivers he smiled.

"Just you and me baby. We'll have plenty of time to get to work." Mak hit another turn a bit wide since the only real knowledge of driving came from video games and reading but the real thing was even more fun.

((OOC_ Yes I had permission from Tom to take out a FCPD copper.))

RPG-D RPGfix
Back