Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Corgan's Salvage Sale

• Thread starter Thread starter ArsenicJohn
  • Start date Start date
A

ArsenicJohn

This is Corgan Garret. I'm the Ambassador to the Gartagens from USO. Over the past few holidays, I've gotten a lot of salvage from SCSC. Some of it I can't use so I'm selling it. Here's a list:

1. 100 Small hunting traps (5 lbs. each)
  2. Lo-Car - Elderly Edition (A Slow Car)
  3. 5,000 live chickens
  4. SSCC-XL containing barley
  5. 165 x Plain Tapestry
  6. SSCC-XL containing sugar
  7. SSCC-XL containing soybeans
  8. SSCC-XL containing Thorium
  9. 358 x Mortar and Pestle (2 lb)
  10. SSCC-XL containing Gadolinium
If you want to buy any of the above, reply with what you want and make an offer. I'm a Nepleslian so I prefer DA.

I could probably figure out something to do with that. We have a deal. I'm on Nibiru Station in the Ether system. Give me a location to ship your weird minerals to.

Huh, you're with Section 6. Maybe we'll get to meet someday then. Your SSCC-XLs are being loaded right now. I'm curious to see what you eggheads make with the stuff.

I have some ideas, between thorium MSR reactors and combat radiological flares. Gadolinium is just a great structural metal. Might find itself useful for a new fighter frame, or for an upgraded armor for any number of power armor or mecha projects. I'll let you know.

Thank you for your business,
Sincerely,
Thorn Ironhart
Section 6 Advanced Research and Development

I am interested in the following:
  1. 5,000 live chickens
  2. SSCC-XL containing soybeans
How does 50,000 DA sound? I can convert the money from KS before sending it.

Kage Yaichiro

Hey Corgan, it's Jack, I'm interested in the SSCC-XL of Barley. All of it available in fact. I can easily pay what ever your asking price is, though how about 30,000DA for it?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back