• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN [Correspondence] Ketsurui Yui // 5th XF Command

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
Ketsurui-sama,

I reached the staging area this morning; things are at an all time low here. Morale is at a depleted level, thankfully the launch party for the Yugumo is underway and is attracting off duty officers throughout the fleet. Their departure is tomorrow morning, taking this fleet one more step towards functioning as a whole again.

With the situation at current, I find it important to mention that as soon as we are operational again, that we plan to deal a vengeful blow on the SMX for the destruction of Taiie. I would appreciate any intelligence you or SAINT may happen upon be forwarded to me here.

As you know, Katsuko has been back with us for four months, the doctors on Himitsu and Hotaru have cleared her psychological review. She intends on attending meetings of the upper echelon of the fleet, likely to have already made her appearance by the time you receive this message.

I think I have filled these shoes long enough-With all due respect I have never been ambitious in becoming a Taisho, I serve this fleet at a better capacity beneath someone like Katsuko. So I request that you reinstate Katsuko and accept my request for demotion back to Chujo.

On a lighter note, how are you? I did not get a chance to speak with you when you made your last visit out to the fleet. Perhaps you are willing to make the trip now. We could use your experience to help put things back together.

With love,

Taisho Mayumi Koyanagi
Commander 5th Expeditionary Fleet

Chujo Mayumi Koyanagi,

I see you've outdone yourself with a grand departure party. I wish you success in your mission. Yamatai has fallen an hard times, and only our massive defenses are holding the enemy back; the fleets are not what I'd consider a match for the Mishhuvurthyar.

I must say I am a little wary of Katsuko...I hope that she can prove herself again.

Life has been quite stressful for me lately. The war has gone from almost won to almost lost in the span of only a few months. I have some contingencies, however.

Primarily I worry about my loved ones; I've already lost two daughters to the Mishhuvurthyar. Hanako is trying her best to help. I miss her whenever I think of her.

Anyway, good luck, and may the Mishhu stay far away from you.

Signed,
Taisho Yui

-Secured, Encrypted Transmission-

Ketsurui-sama,

Motoyoshi Kiyoko, my and Katsuko's daughter has done well for herself, I can only wish the Yugumo well on its journey. Their mission is of the greatest importance now as it will be to find this fleet a new home in the light of Taiie's destruction.

Katsuko has already taken charge, and has begun to push the fleet towards rebuilding so that we may too be of worth offensively and defensively against the SMX. Our hopeful system of operation may give us an oppertunity to hit them from the flank.

News of your daughters has pulled heavily on our hearts. My sympathies and regards are to you and the rest of the Ketsurui clan. Let us be sure to remember them as we lead our soldiers to victory.

Signed,

Chujo Koyanagi Mayumi
5th Expeditionary Fleet

RPG-D RPGfix
Back