• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Correspondence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zain Snowpaw

Inactive Member
Planet Tami. Yamatai Military Installation.

They say that communication is vital to devising a viable strategy. Here in the in the lush jungles of Tami was a nerve center of sorts. Routing all military communications in this sector of space.

"You've got mail!" a computerized voice chirped. Kira sighed, Aura was always happy. Too happy. It was very unnerving sometimes the way that the AI treated life. Made you wonder if he would be smiling as you died as well.

Kira glanced at the letter heading.

'Oh yeah, brother is shipping out today, isn't he?'

It was a somewhat saddening thought. The siblings were very close. Depending on each other and a very small select group of friends since they were much younger. Now she was alone. She hadn't settled in yet.

She needed to get to know some of her colleagues, but she found the situation slightly awkward.

What if they don't like me?

Re: Correspondance

Kira's Quarters

This was Kira's first day on the job. She had arrived by shuttle the evening before and had had no chance to really meet anyone. Her direct superior, an older woman called Chenzira had welcomed her on the landing pad. She seemed nice enough. But looks could be decieving

There were new recruits being transferred here all the time and she had been billeted in a room on her own. The other bunk would be used whenever the next new person got stationed here.

Kira took a shower before getting dressed and heading down to the mess hall. There were four or five people already up though she had never seen any of them before. She grabbed a small-ish breakfast and joined the others.

"Hi there. I'm Kira, nice to meet you."

Re: Correspondance

Lillian looks up at her and moves over to let her sit down. "Hey there i'm Lillian, nice to meet you" she goes back to eating her small breakfast with little enthusiasm and sighs, she looked upset and moves the plate away from herself and starts to write on some paper.

She had an average build and extremely long white hair which was done in a pigtail, her purple eyes shining while she wrote. She was mumbling what she was writing and smiles sweetly.

She finished writing and leans back showing the top of the letter which had *To my brother Rin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back