• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission Crash Tankbot body ((fringe))

Yoshi

Inactive Member
Submission Type: robotic body
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:crash_mckill:tankbot

Faction: Freespacers I guess, but it is a custom build for Crash.
FM Approved Yet?: yes I spoke to Sigma, and he didn't say no.
Faction requires art? not that I know of.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles?: Nope
Contains New art?: Yup
Previously Submitted?: nope

Notes: This was built with the full intention that it would be used only for Crash Mckill. But if other freespacers want on they can buy one from him, I guess. But tat this point it is strictly a one off. Past that I talked with Floodwaters when building the body to make sure it wouldn't be OP for her plot.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
It needs proofreading.

• improper punctuation
  • random capitalization
  • its vs it's errors
  • broken links and wiki code
It also needs metric measurements added.

Ok I fixed the capitalization problem, though the It that are capital are there for a reason, those Its are replacing he/she and it is constant with how I write for the character in the plot.

I think I got all of the its/it's fixed...

The broken links are also fixed.

I don't know what you mean by broken code. As far as I can tell the page looks fine so unless you have specifics I have no clue where to start there.

As for the improper punctuation, you got me there. Grammer, punctuation, and spelling were my worst subjects in school. I consider myself luckly I can write. So I'll have to find someone to proof read it for me and fix the mistakes.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back