Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Tasks: Help Request Create A Company That Sells Swimwear

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Discord Booster
🎨 Media Gallery
I request that one or more people make a company, preferably based in the YSE, that designs, manufactures, and sells swimwear:

Requirements:
  • Wiki article
  • Several image examples (can use AI art)
  • Pricing
  • Physical locations in the YSE in places where there's beaches

Upvote 1
Cute! This month I'm busy with a gift art event or I'd start drawing neat bikinis asap. Is it okay if this gets done in August? :o If so, I'm a swimwear enjoyer and would love to!

Maybe a branch of Yuuko's Undies?

Lmao I have at least...

*counts on fingers and toes*

Five pictures of Aiko in different style swimsuits. But I don't think she'd be the one to make a company for them, nor actually model for them.

Time to split off Ryu and Liu Apparel from the Fuji Corporation. Capitalism competition

RPG-D RPGfix
Back