• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP: 188604 Creaturestruck

• Thread starter Thread starter Zack
  • Start date Start date
Z

Zack

Back on 188604

Uso's datapad/cell phone *BZZZZZZZZZ*

"Whatup?"

The reply was very short and to the point.

"I NEED A SHIP OR SHUTTLE." The now freeballing Creature said into the receiver of his data pilot, which was a small wrist mounted computer. "IM ON VICE. HIGH AF. I GOT THE HOOKER AND WE ARE LEAVING."

Creature heard was off the charts. He always enjoyed pushing the limits of his engineered physical form. Was that Sute on the phone.

"No you idiot. That was not Sute."

"Fiiiiiiick!" Creature said not hanging up the phone. "It can read my mind!"

"Ugh,"

*CLICK*

Creature was once again just talking to himself.

"Omg, I am going to beat the holy fucking fuckity fuck out of her ass when I see her again!" Creature exclaimed not realizing suddenly realizing that was not infact Sute.

Creature's thumb claw tapped the call option again this time actually getting the correct number.

Sute's phone began ringing.

"Hello?" Sute asked, "What's going on? It sounds like you're in a warzone..." Sute couldn't quite make out what was going on in the background of the image, but she could certainly see what looked like smoke and a crowd of people.

Sure would see that Creature was bleeding from his head, and had recovered her friend who well. Looked like she had more than just fresh dick inserted into her. "Uh on Vice, trying to get out of this hell holl. I got your friend I think." He then put her infront of the camera. "Say hello!"

The woman he was carrying didn't seem to respond. At this point she was just weight being carried by creature,

"OH... C... She doesn't look good. I... What happened over there?" She asked. There was some shouting behind creature further back up the staircase, and then a set of gunshots.

Creature kept moving carrying the weight like it was nothing. He came here for her and this was what he was going to do. "I went to the place you said, that stupid guard wouldnt let me in, but then he did. Went to the room and it looked like a bunch of girls were there. All being juiced up and fucked to death." He said sound rather unalarmed.

Creature then eventually would come down stairs. He swiftly began moving about looking for a place to hide is passanger on this great life Journey.

This was Vice... aliens and naked women were not entirely out of the ordinary, but creature's alienness and her nakedness were certainly attracting just as much attention as the two men shouting at them from furthe rback up the stair well. The rented goons still trying to push their way through the crowd.

"Look... you need to get off the street ok?" Sute said, "I... just... find someplace you can hide for a moment and I'll get you someplace a bit longer lasting?"

For creature, there wasn't much int he way of hiding spots inside. The ground floor oft he building would lead out into the street, or further back into the buiding where the supply closets were.

He was silent to Sute. She would see him kind of distracted then hear the thunderous report of his gun being fired.

"Okay, where should I go? I guess I'll just kill everything that moves?"

"I... one moment..." Sute was clearly talking to someone else on some other line,

"Ok, I got a place you can go to... Do you think you could make it to here? Apt 27?" Sute asked.

----

Meanwhile.... Some time later

The men who were coming for Creature and Anne were having to sweep the building floor by floor. Creature was being elusive as he tried to figure out his next move. Taking care to keep the girl safe

A door was soon kicked off its hinges. He entered the flat with his pistol drawn and Anne held by her hand. "Oooou lala!" he exclaimed as he had found something of interest in this flat.

It was a nice sized arsenal---well small for a Vice apartment. This was likely the home of one of the cartels foot soldiers. Looking at a glance Creature was at this point hopping for more narco, but he had enough flowing through his blood to keep him fairly potent for the new few hours.

Pistols, rifles, knives! "Junk junk and more junk! I need to blow this bitch doooown!" He said jerking his head around to see a prize. On the wall was something he could use. A good old fashioned rocket launcher. It even had a missile in it.

Grabbing the weapon he hoisted it to his shoulder. He shoved Anne down into the bathroom tub "imma handle the assholes Bebe, don't worry!" Then moved to the apartment door aiming the weapon at the corridor ceiling he could hear the rushing foot steps with his sharpened senses.

He pulled the release on the rocket launcher, then fired the missile at the ceiling. He was hoping to bring the men to him.

The rocket ended up blowing out a large chunk of the structure, setting off the fire supression sprinklers, spraying much of the floor with water. This seemed to cause quite a lot of motion... though it was hard to tell exactly who was running where. Creature could certainly see people sticking their heads out into the hallway, others starting to run as soon as they saw a launcher-armed Gart standing in the hallway.

Meanwhile outside trucks were starting to pull up, offloading men in 2s and 3s. This gart was causing quite a bit of noise... and they started by blocking off the exit streets, having men stand watch on all sides of the structure as they let people flee the area.

He used this to his advantage. With the dust, water and commotion he dropped back into the flat. He began reached out an grabbed another weapon. It was a hodge podge of guns. Nepleslia, Gartaga, even some weapons Creature had never seen before were here. The thing he needed something to get him out of this jam.

"Attack the strongest point, they wont expect you to do that."

"Ffffffuuuuuuccccck! This is so creeeeeepy!" He said dropping to his knee and reloading the rocket launcher with a spare. Creature then ran over to the window where the men were gathering in the street. The window popped open. "Hey you fuckin cock suckers!" He then let loose another rocket down into the largest grouping of men.

He had only come to get the girl and leave. But these idiots clearly wanted to get fucked, so Creature was going to fuck them indeed."

There was a large blast as the rocket hit the nearest vehicle, sending an orange fireball up into the air. These trucks seemed to be made from lots of metal... and lots of explosive fuels.

The response would come only a few seconds later. The sound of heavy gunfire as assult rifles and a truck mounted machine gun started to fill the side of the apartment complex that Creature was in with holes, bullets tearing through walls, furniture, and much of the interior, blasting chunks out of the stone walls and tearing through drywall like it wasn't there. The steady torrent of fire starting to chew away the wall on the exterior of the structure...

While there were plenty of other buildings in this apartment complex, it did have a gate around the outside, and trying to cross that gate in full view of the goons on the exterior was suicide.

Creature stood in the window as the torrent broke through the apartment. He was wearing his old edjia armor, so their panicked shots did their work but bounced harmlessly off of his armor which was made for space war. This was his last rocket, and judging by the weight and lable that said IN, it was an. He adjusted his old mask, clipping it. He fired another rocket at the man with the Machine gun. Then Vanished from the window.

He fell back deeper into the apartment, where Anne was. Still safe in the bath tub, though. "Lucky twat! Wish I could lay there all fucked up." He said lamenting how he had to do all the heavy lifting.

Lift. Why go up? This shit hole was an urban center!. Creature soon drew his sword and cut squair into the floor. With a swift kick the floor would give way. He grabbed Anne and hefted her. He'd continue this process until he hit the sewer system.

"Thats right, now you are thinking! If you can---" A gauss shot fired. "Keep talking mother fucker! Ill fucking kill you!" Creature shouted as he stood with feces around his boot. HE then gave Anne a shake. "Wake up fuuuuck!"

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…