• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Credits Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Discord Booster
🎨 Media Gallery
If you would like to be on the new credits page, please post your first and last name in a reply to this thread, with what positions you've have for the site.

Options are:

Gamemaster
Storywriter
Roleplayer
Artist
Coder
Voice Actor
Translator
Sponsor

Hmm. For all the complaining about credits, there sure isn't a lot of pariticipation in this thread.

(By the way, I'm probably going to put the new credits page up this week, I think).

Jennifer Higgins

Gamemaster - Secrets of Yamatai, New Elysian plotline (Not sure what to call it)
Storywriter - Secrets of Yamatai, New Elysian plotline
Roleplayer

Derran Tyler
Contributing Author & Technical Consultant

I get my own custom title because of my overwhelming blackness, which I may add, darkens the sky at night.

Credits page is now up! It shows whenever someone enters the website.

Cody, I need your last name for credit purposes. It's kind of hard to alphabetize the names without knowing yours (which is why you're last )

Yui said:
Cody, I need your last name for credit purposes. It's kind of hard to alphabetize the names without knowing yours (which is why you're last )
Oh... sorry about that, Wes.

Cody Kostiuk
Roleplayer

I want to update the page again, but I need some people's last names.

If I don't have your last name, I can't credit you properly.

*poke* Anyone want to be on the credits page?

I really don't do anything. Just float around and post. I do quite a lot of development of acharacter for NovaCorp though, if that means anything.

I guess I might as well...just put in the last name of Eliff for mine until I feel comfortable enough to show my real name.

Why would you feel uncomfortable giving your real name? In what possible way could anyone here use your name for malign purposes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…