• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

"Curbstomper" ship-based missile launcher

Subby... most if not all torpedoes don't have DR 6 armor and DR 4 shields or a directed interdiction beam like the Interceptor this thing is grossly over powered in the addon dpt ~_~. Also, the C1 while nifty (likes giant walking torpedoes of doom) I'd like a size on it, height width that sort of thing. So if there is a 26 foot long torpedo running willy nilly about a ship that just seems very unlikely to me. Does it stand vertical or horizontal would be another thing I'd like to know.

The Interceptor torpedo has already been approved here. As for dimensions/mechanics for the C1s torpedo, that's something I'll have to ask Uso about.

Also, the Tolchok, which I was attaching this system to, has already been approved.

Approved for IC usage.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…