• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Damien Mercer

ergoproxy

Inactive Member
Banned Member

Physical Description​

A fit well trained Mercenary standing at 1.75 Meters with a weight of 100kg. His eyes are bright green with brown hair.
Edit

Personality​

He is a expert in Taekwondo and has spent his entire life either training to be a mercenary for one of the many wars his family has taken up arms in for the right price.
Edit

History​

Damien Mercer was born 20日 5月 timeline:ye_21 on a starship. Mother is believed to be alive but contact with her ended in YE30. His father died in Kuvexian war along with his friends. His father died at Fort Jal, and his unit was wiped out in a border skirmish. His entire family except his mother were mercenaries chasing the next contract. He lost his entire squad in the dying days of the Kuvexian war at on a remote world he couldn't be bothered remember its name. He is currently trying to gain a decently sized paycheck with minimal amount of risk by signing on with the ISS Brimstone.

Skills Learned​

Hand to hand combat is impressive as are gun use. He is also a skilled with the rigging fights to gain larger payouts with the bookies. An avid drinker and womanizer Damien is easily capable of disarming any assailant in a starship or alleyway. He has spent almost all his life practicing his combat skills but has not let his mind go to waste.

Social Connections​

Damien Mercer is connected to:

Inventory & Finance​

Damien Mercer has the following:
Flask of Gin
Desert fang combat knife
Zen Armaments .357 Submachine Gun
Standard Energy Pistol II
Styrling Muur Armor

Did you have a plot in mind?
I do indeed although it does vary given the interactions with the Brimstone. In all I'd like him to go from a bit disgruntled and drunken to having the ability to genuinely smile and fight for something or someone without a large pay check.

I think it's a bit light in the first half of what is there, which won't stop me from giving my GM stamp. However, it could use filling out as much as possible, and put on the wiki using the character form I linked you in DMs on discord. Just so it's properly transcribed for other GMs and players to be able to find and read with ease.

Awesome, you are in good hands then. While light, your physical description is fine. Damien's personality, however, reads more like a skill blurb than what drives him to act the way he does. Some questions to help with that could be:
  1. What are his likes and dislikes?
  2. How does he react to authority?
  3. What does he believe in?
Once you are done with all Jack has asked of you, ping me and I will give stamp of approval. :)

Awesome, you are in good hands then. While light, your physical description is fine. Damien's personality, however, reads more like a skill blurb than what drives him to act the way he does. Some questions to help with that could be:
  1. What are his likes and dislikes?
  2. How does he react to authority?
  3. What does he believe in?
Once you are done with all Jack has asked of you, ping me and I will give stamp of approval. :)
how about this

Personality
He is a expert in Taekwondo and has spent his entire life either training to be a mercenary for one of the many wars his family has taken up arms in for the right price. He has no issue with taking orders so long as the price is right. When he was a boy his mother walked out on the family as she was a Nepleslian in name only this left him with trust issues a light year in length. He can keep business from pleasure easily enough and not chase after the women in his unit or employers for decent enough times. Like many Neplesians he has a southern accent but often prefers contrasting colors to his peers. His favorite food is fish and chips. He is an aficionado of old literature and macho action films. When working he will often use full kit to make his rounds even if a standard uniform would do the job and give him an extra 20 minutes of sleep. For a mercenary Damien does try to bring a more honorable approach to the table by vowing a blood oath to his new employer.

History
Damien Mercer was born 20日 5月 timeline:ye_21 on a starship. Mother is believed to be alive but contact with her ended in YE30. His father died in Kuvexian war along with his friends. His father died at Fort Jal, and his unit was wiped out in a border skirmish. His entire family except his mother were mercenaries chasing the next contract. He lost his entire squad in the dying days of the Kuvexian war at on a remote world he couldn't be bothered remember its name. He is currently trying to gain a decently sized paycheck with minimal amount of risk by signing on with the ISS Brimstone. This and the fact his contract was only partially paid left him with a deep distain for Kuvexians.

Skills Learned
Hand to hand combat is impressive as are gun use. He is also a skilled with the rigging fights to gain larger payouts with the bookies. An avid drinker and womanizer Damien is easily an HR nightmare waiting to happen. However for a price he won't put the moves on his female counter parts. He is capable of disarming any assailant in a starship or alleyway. He has spent almost all his life practicing his combat skills but has not let his mind go to waste. He can play the piano just don't ask him to sing.

Social Connections
Damien Mercer is connected to:

Inventory & Finance
Damien Mercer has the following:
Flask of Gin
Desert fang combat knife
Zen Armaments .357 Submachine Gun
Standard Energy Pistol II
Styrling Muur Armor

RPG-D RPGfix
Back