Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Danko Clan] Kusarigama

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Submission Type: Weapon
Template Used: Weapon
Submission WIP URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:danko_clan:kusarigama
Submission Destination URL: TBA

Faction: Yamatai
FM Approved Yet? No @Wes
Faction requires art? No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? Yes
Previously Submitted? No

Notes:
I bought this art specifically for Danko Clan, but went to Ayenee where I wrote it as being something for Kaiyo players. Nobody added it to their inventory or even used them. So I want them to find use and in their original destination.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
First off, sorry I didn't know you'd given us the opportunity to use these in ayenee, I had a character in a different group who used one as I am quite fond of the skill and style to weild it.

And to segway into my next point, just for the sake of covering all bases my suggestion is to add a funtion section or something aimilar which give a description of how it is used in combat as its a fairly unique style which I'm sure you're aware of. It's not something any average joe can instantly master so i think keeping is restricted to this Danko clan is a good move as well as i assume their training would include using some of these more complex weapon styles.

I've reviewed the article and it looks like a good addition to the Star Army universe. Thanks for making it!

Approved.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back