• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Daxle Demalier - by Frost

Frost

Inactive Member
Hey there, so I'm made to understand that in order to join this site I gotta make a character after reading the guide, then post the character to the wiki page by writing in code, then post the link to that page here (after, of course, traveling the 7 seas, 3 moons, and a mountain range guarded by a dragon). Well, after much time I did it, so here you go :D

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ch ... e_demalier

:D

I'll leave it to another Nepleslian expert to comment on the specifics of your character, should you keep it.

I say that because right now, your character is listed as independent. That means your character does not start out as part of the military, where most Star Army plots take place.

What some GMs and veterans have noted over the years is that independent players, without the benefit of a GM-guided plot, tend to quickly lose interest in the site, atrophy then leave.

Your character has medical skills that could be used in a military plot, such as the Acadia. You might also find a spot on Cirrus Station. 4th Fleet is also an option. I've PM'd the GMs of all three so they can see your character and contact you.

This is only a suggestion that you join one of these plots. You can remain independent if you wish, but it's recommended you formulate your character around joining a plot. Generally, players get more enjoyment out of it.

well I can always change it to reflect a faction or whatever i need. I had intent on joining Lucas Pheonix, though the Acadia sounds like my kind of RP as well

I sent a PM of your last post to Luca so he'll know to swing by this thread.

Frost said:
well I can always change it to reflect a faction or whatever i need. I had intent on joining Lucas Pheonix, though the Acadia sounds like my kind of RP as well
Ah, cool! You're all covered, then.

Sorry if I sounded worried. When we see a player who lists themselves as "independent," it's something we flag.

h'okay so luca helped me out with the inventory and finances and now I guess I'm just waiting for the green light :D

This character is approved for IC usage. Speak to GM Luca for your next step in the RP process.

Welcome to the Star Army Role-Play.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back