Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Dear Umeshu...

Blizzard

Inactive Member
(OOC: @paladinrpg)

Dear Umeshu,

Where did you go? Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?! After our time together in Kyoto, we were sent on yet another suicide mission against the Kuvexians, and once again we barely limped home. When I found out you weren't aboard, I nearly had a mental breakdown at the thought that you'd been killed or captured.

Please write back ASAP. I'm not *tear stain*gry that you le*tear stain*. God, I love you. So very much. I could nev*tear stain*tay angry at you, my beautiful *tear stain*umomo no hana. I just wish you could have told me why, so it wouldn't have hurt as much when I came to your room to hold you after the battle, to find that you were gone.

Love,

Jax-san

RPG-D RPGfix
Back