Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SACN Delivery of Goods

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
Discord Booster
Good Morning Grand Peacekeeper,

Appropriated Motoyoshi Clan Funds have been utilized as a stimulation package for the United Outer Colonies. Since I control this fund, I utilized my discretion in not only ensuring your order was delivered by the Hephaestus Clusters of Jiyuu and and extra order from Kohana Cloud. It pays that I sit on the board of directors.

• Your original order has been moved to the staging area at Jiyuu:
  • 10 Ionoche Light Carriers
  • 1000 Seiza Cargo Haulers

Also included:
  • 4 Onslaught Battleships
  • 20 Mersina General Cruisers

I am on my way back to the cloud now as that I have some business to do at Headquarters. See you in a few weeks.

Motoyoshi Mayumi,
Director Motoyoshi Fleet Yards
Lord Director, NovaCorp Board.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back