• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SACN Delivery of "PANTHEON's Eye' Covert Sensor Probe

Toshiro

Encryption Protocol 43: New Technology Release, Classification Level Not Established

To Tange Misato-Shosho
Chief of Security, Hotaru Star Fortress/NECTAR

Copies sent to:

Motoyoshi Katsuko-Taisho
CO, Fifth Expeditionary Fleet

Miyamae Eriko-Shosho
Fleet Aide, Fifth Expeditionary Fleet

I have completed one-hundred twenty PANTHEON's Eye Covert Sensor Probes, one-hundred of which are being sent to the Blackcoats.

(https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=stararmy:pantheon_s_eye_covert_sensor_probe)

When I was at NECTAR before, the personnel reflected a need for better surveillance of enemy space, and these pods are designed to covertly do just that. Their range is not as great as the Chibi-MEGAMI, but they are designed to dynamically network and be as indistinguishable on sensors as economically feasible for a mass-produced drone.

The remaining 20 are going with the YSS Asuka on her next mission.

I authorize my personnel to fulfill production requests for this probe for Tange-Shosho, Miyamae-Shosho, and Motoyoshi-Taisho, and anyone else they deem need-to-know, as I suspect that this sensor probe will be classified. If it is not classified, they will act as ordered by standard chain-of-command protocol. I have compartmentalized the assembly of these units so only a few of my most trusted know how to fully assemble them.

I hope they will prove useful.

taii_x5_tiny.gif

Taii Kage Yaichiro
Director, Starship Improvement Project, Hotaru Star Fortress
CO, YSS Asuka, NS-X5-23

(OOC: SAINT of the 1st XF is currently using these as well)

(Then Katsuko, Yui, or whoever has the necessary access + rank can order him to produce them for those personnel, or transfer the specs to them.)

5xflogo_md.png

Fifth Expeditionary Fleet Command
Motoyoshi Bakafu, On Network Comm
Internal 5XF Protocol//Quantum Encryption Active

Thank-you. Message has been relayed to ShoSho Tange Misato on the Asamoya.

Bravo Zulu,
taisho_x5_tiny.gif

Motoyoshi Katsuko, Taisho
Commander 5th Expeditionary Fleet

--Communication Terminated--

RPG-D RPGfix
Back