• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Detail Submissions for the Azorean Wiki

Fay

Some things that I didn't add to the original wiki, but have been asked about.

Note: This section will be added to the Azorean Commonwealth wikipage.

Note: This section will be added to the Azorean Commonwealth wikipage.

Note: This section will be added to the Azorean Culture section of their wikipage.

Note: This section will be added to the Pre-Adulthood section of their wikipage.

So, what do you all think? Any comments, suggestions, and/or opinions?

Looks good. My comment is that being a primarily aquatic race, that using something that might oxidize or rust from prolonged exposure to the salt water might be a bit silly.

Well, it only rusts it unused for several years. This means that if it is left in the middle of the ocean without contact with anyone or anything, then it will start to rust, but I see what you mean. Would you like me to take that comment out of that article?

With their chemical composition I can't see why they would rust - durandium doesn't, and gold certainly doesn't.

If you've seen anything pulled out of the ocean, if it doesn't rust and it's been unused for a while, then it gets covered in algae, barnacles, and sometimes coral.

Alright, I edited out the rust part, but that is pretty understandable about the algae and coral growing on it. Any other objections before this is stamped for approval by someone? I might add a couple more things to this later on, so please do not move this into the Approved sub-forum if that is ok. ^_^

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…