• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Did other stuff first, introduction last.

armada3

Inactive Member
Well I started be entering IRC, so didn't get around to this nearly as early as I should probably have... already in talks with GM about a home.

Been stalking the Wiki on and off for a year, thought I'd finally force myself to give it a go. Have been playing RPG's my entire live, most recently on Roll20, but spent years on RPOL.net. I've played to many separate RPG's to count... so I won't bother but my favourites are Eclipse Phase, Star Wars Saga, NWOD, and a weird little system called Far Trek.

I play a lot of games, do writing and make pretty pictures... that's really all their is to me. I tend to play Robots, or other strange people (keeps on accidentally looking at the freespacers... damnit.)

This seems like a nice place to build a character.

Welcome to Star Army! I'm Wes, the site owner. Let me know if there's any questions I can answer for you or if you need help with anything like wiki editing, etc. There's lots of RPG forums out there, and I'm glad you chose ours.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…