• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Diplomacy between the 3XF and nearby factions?

Yangfan

Inactive Member
Would the Nassau GM or the Abwehrans GM be willing to receive a diplomatic mission from the 3XF? This would not involve any plot-ships, and would be a SP thread at a forum location to be decided (I suppose IC location is TBD as well).

3XF already has Nassau on its sensors, and it will probably find out about the Abwehrans next mission. However, it has been fairly isolationist under Henry's administration. Aurore is much more aggressive, though.

I don't think HIGA will ever get "off the ground." It seems to have died out.

Not to further derail the thread, but: It was the /m/-heads that were the most enthusiastic about the idea the ones who were really passionate about bipedal robot combat. Since they've literally all left (except Sandact, who comes and goes), the glue binding the plot together kind of came loose. Even if its resurrected I don't think a plot about mecha is really going to fly if no one in the plot has a keen interest in them.

Abwehran Commander, we can talk details after the current Celia mission ends. I'll need to pull out Aurore. :)

Hmm. Speaking of Aurore, she'll want to talk to whoever is in charge of Nassau, or whoever controls the biggest chunk of it. And she's not above dropping down planetside with a "take me to your leader" routine. o_o

RPG-D RPGfix
Back