• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Direct Nutrient Supplier

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
====== Direct Nutrient Supplier ======

The Direct Nutrient Supplier is an organic medical tool manufactuered by the [[Mishhuvurthyar]]. It consists of two large sacks (often hidden behind a wall), a recyling system, and a long injection/extraction tube with a bump in the middle. One sack contains of nutrient-rich water solution, while the other stores waste that builds up over time. Nutrient supplier's purpose is simple--to provide an organism all the necessary supplies to keep living while keeping waste and supplies needed to the minimum amount possible.

===== Operation =====
The DNS's tube is place near a restrained prisoner, where its lubricated tip penetrates the anus and slides into the digestive tract until the tube's bump rests at the anal entrance. The tip of the insertation/extraction tube then deplyes many long, thin, furred tentacles which distribute the nutrients directly to the absorbptive intestinal walls. The interior length would be about two feet, plus another three feet of the supplier ribbons. The Direct Nutrient Supplier is intended for constant use once implanted and can sustain a human's life for up to three months before needing resupply. Removal is simple and painless.

Ah, sweet. I can add this to the Gobaners' experience ... if it's approved. Which, honestly, I don't see why it wouldn't be.

Hell of a way to feed a prisoner.

"Where you're going, you won't need tastebuds..."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back