Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

RP: YSS Destiny Directions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdragon

Inactive Member
Roken spent most of his time in the shoping district of the Destiny most of the stores hadnt opend, he left the shoping district and made his way to the tram, I better ask the AI for directions to my room. "AI could you direct me to my room," Roken stood there for a moment waiting for an answer.

"I sure can, boyo, you're in Scraper one, Floor 70, room 23. Have fun." The AI whispered in his ear. For some reason the AI had decided that all forms of communication with Roken would be ear whispering.

"Thanks" Roken said brushing his ear, He made his way to scraper one and made his way to his room "68,69, ah here it is 70" Roken paused and thought, I dont have a key for this room maybe its already unlocked for me. Roken grabed the knob and with a sigh of releif roken stept inside he noticed the key taped to the inside of the door and pulled it off. The room was nice better than the bunks back at the acadamy roken threw his stuff on the bed and emtied the contents till a black box fell out he opend the box and pulled out a charded locket, it was the onlything he had to remind him of his family and the only thing he wanted to take with him, since the locket was to badly damaged he could never get it open. Roken set the locket down and headed for the bathroom to shower, "All i need to do now is Find my C.O. and ill be all set" he said to himself and stept into the shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back