• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Do Qel'noran ships have any FTL capabilities?

Fred

Retired Staff
I've looked over the Qel'noran ship designs in the Starship and Mecha section and I couldn't see any capability to go at faster-than-light speeds. Is this an oversight? Sounds a bit ridiculous to have powerful warships unable to get anywhere, even the 'carrier' Antaeus-class design.

Erm... ya know Fred, you got a point there. I feel like a kid who just found out that his christmas present does not have batteries included.

Just looked at the Antaeus-Class and found that it was indeed void of a discription of a FTL drive. But the other ships listed do have FTL drives of various sorts. (Glee, one of them has a teleporter)

Edit side note: Also... I think some of the QnS designs went missing when moved to the Lorath ships section. I thought there were more last time I checked.

The Antaeus, Kaiya, and Minion-3 classes have no FTL speeds or drives listed. The others have them, some reaching up to 30,000,000 c or something incredibly fast.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back