• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC Do Star Fortress Panties Need Counseling?

hyralt

RP Date
YE 44.7
Dear Aquarius Panties: ♒👙

How are you? I always regretted that I never got a chance to come and see you when I visited. 😢

I am doing very well. When last we spoke, I was a citizen but I have recently been recruited to fill the role of Counselor aboard the YSS Resurgence. I am sure that my services will be appreciated there. But I wondered: do you want someone to talk to? I'm sure being the panties of a giant star fortress must be hard. So if there's anything you want to get off your chest (or anywhere else), I am available to you. ;)

Love, ❤️❤️❤️

Counselor Thia 😘💋

1665373914293.png
AQUARIUS STAR FORTRESS
FIRST EXPEDITIONARY FLEET STAR ARMY OF YAMATAI

❤️❤️❤️ My job is tough counselor! I have so much going on inside of me right now. A new boss is in town, wanting me to make ships for her new fleet! The nerve, I was just working on getting these little people in line. No one understands me, not even the Shosho! I have so many people inside of me, and these ships that come into port with their opinionate sprites bragging about their love for one another, they are so lucky getting to travel the stars. These PANT-IES need love too counselor.

You should come to visit me someday.

Aquarius

<Attached are pictures of various NH-33 in scuba gear swimming upside down in the aquariums>

Dear Aquarius Panties: ♒👙

Transitioning to a new boss is always difficult. I was just getting used to my graduate supervisor before I passed too many courses and they kicked me out of my program with a degree. Now I'm on my way to report to Chusa Aoba. It takes time to establish the kind of rapport that will eventually blossom into safety and trust. It helps when I remind myself that the other person is going through the same thing. 🤗

I can't pretend that I understand how hard it is for you, but I do understand that you need love too. I hope you can feel my love, even across the vast distance that separates us. One day I'll come and visit and give it to you in person. 👩‍❤️‍👩

Love, ❤️❤️❤️

Counselor Thia 😘💋

P.S. Those scuba cat girls are very cute. When I come visit, tell me which ones are single so I can go take a dip in with them. 🤜🤛

RPG-D RPGfix
Back