• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Do we need to submit tech for use on the cluster flux board?

Kai

Retired Staff
MissingNo
Post subject: Do we need to submit tech for use on the Cluster Flux board
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:56 am

I have something that might be interesting to use (and explain a lot), but I'm sure it'd only work on the CF board. Do I need to follow submission guidelines for it?​

Zakalwe
Post subject: Re: Do we need to submit tech for use on the Cluster Flux board?
Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:21 am

Nope, no need to submit tech for a non-canon board.​

Andrew
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:13 am

Nope, go wild.​

Luca
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:14 pm

It's pretty much a firing/testing range with no limits.​
Use my all-time Favourite "SHOOP DA WOOP" cannon, or the "Anything" Launcher I made, or probably the Super-Bloody-Huge Aether Cannon 'o DOOM.​
And the laws need not apply. So...​

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
In Star Army, we encourage you to RP what you want to RP, and then submit the stuff from that RP once it's done, using that RP as your references.

Cluster Flux became Freeform RP, and now it's The Multiverse.

Since RPs in The Multiverse are generally non-canon RPs, submission of wiki pages for them for it isn't needed. In fact, if someone needed a wiki for a game there, I could set them up their own wiki since it wouldn't make sense to put information for another setting on the main one.
In Star Army, we encourage you to RP what you want to RP, and then submit the stuff from that RP once it's done, using that RP as your references.

Cluster Flux became Freeform RP, and now it's The Multiverse.

Since RPs in The Multiverse are generally non-canon RPs, submission of wiki pages for them for it isn't needed. In fact, if someone needed a wiki for a game there, I could set them up their own wiki since it wouldn't make sense to put information for another setting on the main one.

Solution
RPG-D RPGfix
Back