• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

dont know how to post my character into the wiki ?

General kane

Inactive Member
i dont know how to post my character into the wiki , it says

#
Go the List of Notable Characters, follow the link to your faction, and then click “Edit this page” and add a link to your your character by linking to character:<character's name>.
#
Save the page and then click the (red) link you just made. It'll take you to a “This page hasn't been created” page.

how could i edit the page , and when i try to log on into that page i cant do it ?

Please help me Get approved because i want to Begin Roleplaying .

<<
>>

I'm no pro, but I'll tell you what I know.

The forums and the wiki are seperate, so you'll need to set up another account there, its probably easiest if you used the same name and password as your forum account and password, both for you and admin.

After that I pretty much stumbled my way through, I seriously recommend you follow through the new players guide on the wiki step by step, it got me through after all... :-\

RPG-D RPGfix
Back