• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[DRv3] Calculator Support Thread

FrostJaeger

Chief Parakeet
Banned Member
So, a few days ago I had the brilliant idea of making a DRv3 calculator for my personal usage at 4 in the morning. Surprisingly enough, it works and, after a few bug fixes and content patches, is now (in my opinion) ready to go.

Here's the link to the current stable release, version 1.30: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gi9XbUuWBXso6kHrNoR9G9gr2EsYAdxz8gdDebFYF4Y/edit?usp=sharing

This thread is where I'll be posting the changelogs for the various updates that will probably occur within the future. and if anyone here has any comments/concerns/random emotional outbursts/questions regarding the calculator or notices a bug/glitch/etc. in it, please post a message here!

Note: This thread is NOT for discussing the merits and/or flaws of the proposed weapon limitations.

@Wes, apologies if this is in the wrong sub-forum - I didn't know where exactly I should put it...

Updated to version 1.31.

• Replaced "Forum Thread: TBD" with a link to this forum thread.

I'm trying to make the Nimu-class, but it's not letting me. It says it's read only and that I have to put it on a google doc, which I don't have.

How am I supposed to build my ship of uber-destruction then?!?!11eleven!

I'm trying to make the Nimu-class, but it's not letting me. It says it's read only and that I have to put it on a google doc, which I don't have.

How am I supposed to build my ship of uber-destruction then?!?!11eleven!
P good. I gig'd.

This actually helped me to not be a completely incompetent person when it came to math. Not that I needed this, since I'm boss and design weaker rather than stronger. But still p good. 10/10, calculators are nice.

Now why is it saying my weapon count is equal to Squidward?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…