• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Laz Public Network [DSW] Axis Mechwork Engines

SSharp

Inactive Member
Code:
INCOMING MESSAGE
To: Axis Mechworks
Subject: Engine License

Hello! I'm Corporate Manager Hans Guhlberg, in charge of Dietrich Starkwerk's operations until our CEO returns. In the interest of both our companies I am looking to purchase a license to produce your engine labeled the Model 33 Pre-cooled Jet Engine or "Swallow".

Now, a license to produce is a big thing -- basically, you're giving us the design and letting us build as many as we'd like for however long the license lasts.

I was thinking a license for 5 Yamataian Years, with a base lump-sum pay of 2 Million KS, and a further 100 KS for every 10 Engines we produce.

Let me know!

Code:
RE: Incoming Message
To: Corporate Manager Hans Guhlberg
Subject: Engine License

Oh, Oh wow. We didn't expect to be approached for such a big deal so soon after beginning operations. Two Million KS, as the base sum, with one hundred KS for every ten engines you produce? This looks to me like a very good business deal, We'll take it.

Ah yes, where are my manners? I am Pavel Drichanekov, CEO of our little company. I hope that this is the start of a long and profitable relationship between our two companies. Allow me to invite you to tour our New Edwards facilities someday soon.

Then it is agreed.

I'm afraid I will have to take a raincheck on the tour; our CEO left without saying much, and I'm scrambling to fill the void of his absence. The funds have been forwarded to your account.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…