• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [DSW] Axis Mechwork Engines

SSharp

Inactive Member
Code:
INCOMING MESSAGE
To: Axis Mechworks
Subject: Engine License

Hello! I'm Corporate Manager Hans Guhlberg, in charge of Dietrich Starkwerk's operations until our CEO returns. In the interest of both our companies I am looking to purchase a license to produce your engine labeled the Model 33 Pre-cooled Jet Engine or "Swallow".

Now, a license to produce is a big thing -- basically, you're giving us the design and letting us build as many as we'd like for however long the license lasts.

I was thinking a license for 5 Yamataian Years, with a base lump-sum pay of 2 Million KS, and a further 100 KS for every 10 Engines we produce.

Let me know!

Code:
RE: Incoming Message
To: Corporate Manager Hans Guhlberg
Subject: Engine License

Oh, Oh wow. We didn't expect to be approached for such a big deal so soon after beginning operations. Two Million KS, as the base sum, with one hundred KS for every ten engines you produce? This looks to me like a very good business deal, We'll take it.

Ah yes, where are my manners? I am Pavel Drichanekov, CEO of our little company. I hope that this is the start of a long and profitable relationship between our two companies. Allow me to invite you to tour our New Edwards facilities someday soon.

Then it is agreed.

I'm afraid I will have to take a raincheck on the tour; our CEO left without saying much, and I'm scrambling to fill the void of his absence. The funds have been forwarded to your account.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back