• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Dycgs’ycdan Notan Rain Lmanel

Tyler

Inactive Member
Name: Notan Rain Lmanel

General Information
Species: Lorath

Family (or Creators): Rain considers himself not to have any family outside the species of animal he's bonded with.

Employer: Lorath House Lmanel
Current Assignment: .

Physical Characteristics
Height: 1.82m (6')
Weight: 108 kg (239 lbs)

Build and Skin Color: Rain has ashen skin (Grey with a dark tan) and a muscular build from extensive time spent on the surface, studying the natural world and bonding with his chosen animal. Due to extensive physical training and hunting, he's faster and has more endurance than his build suggests.
Facial Features and Eye Color: Rain's face has a three scars over his cheek, going from a bit under the eye back close to the ear, continued over to the outer edge of his ear. His eyes are a deep amber color.
Hair color and Style: He has forest green hair that looks reminiscent of a lion's mane with several long bangs that hang in front, to collar bone level, and in back: the longest tip comes to waist length if just a little shorter.

Distinguishing Features: Rain has extensive tattooing on his torso in a tribal fashion in green with two thin green bands around his neck like a collar with a wolf's claw earring and wears a beaded necklace made of shed off bear claws.

Psychological Characteristics
Personality: Rain is a laid back individual who doesn't seem to care much about what happens but he does care, he does so intensely about his "packâ€

A few things to change up.

One, you need to change your last name to fit to the appropiate house name, which for the Shaman would be Pheonix, unless you wish to change the house name.

Two, the Rank must have it's english translation along with it ^_^;

Three, I know I didn't explain it in the CCG, which is another thing I just figured out I need to explain while talking with Tomoe, but the Lorath strictly believe in a Bloodline stance on life. In otherwords, if your not of the Noble family's bloodline, or not exceptional, or have the grant of the high priest or queen, then really you do nothing more then serve and learn from the Nobles of your house, which means your character really wouldn't have much a chance at becoming the house leader ^_^.

Thats all I can see for now, See if Tomoe has anythin else. Get that fixed and your approved! ^_^

No It's not I talked to him about his Bio last night. He said he didn't want to change the house name, so I told him about it :p

Looks fine by me! Approved though I don't like the wording of his shapeshifting form....It makes it sound like he completely transforms.

Tiff, he more or less described Body modification. <_< Like what Talon and Tomoe are capable of. But, if he's a pure blood, he should be able to completelyy polymorph.

No, full shapeshifts are not included in full blood, its just not feasable. Also, change the character's last name to match the house name if its Lmanel.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back