• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

E10-7 Training Marker System

Cy83r K0rp53

Inactive Member
Flexible military and commercial laser-tag system.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=guisarme_project:nam-e10-7_training_marker

Technically, this doesn't need approval to be used as a plot device, being simply a detailed set of mechanics for what is more or less a toy, but I am submitting it for approval as a commercial product in line with Guisarme Project's goals to produce viable commercial revenue for NAM and the SMoDIoN to support both the project as well as the company and Nepleslia as a whole both militarily and economically.

You have a hiccup on this one.

You need artwork for this item: PA10-8 Radiation-Responsive Tactical Powersuit

No never really state what the purpose of this device is: RMS10-7 Remote Monitoring Station Beacon

Text on the beacon is fixed. On the powersuit, I have no means of acquiring artwork at this time, how about I just drop it to a separate article until I can get some? Then again, I'm not sure why a passive exoskeleton whose only function is to lock up under specific commands would need artwork.

It's a game device, like Galactic Chaos. I don't see the need for art, but I have no option but to remove it from the submission if you insist.

The name Powersuit is what I was concerned about. However, after reviewing.

Approved.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back