• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Edjia 2

Zack

Inactive Member
Submission Type: light power armor
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ga ... wer_armor2

Faction: Garts
FM Approved Yet? (Yes/No; Who, When) Not Yet

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (Yes/No) Yes, calorie paste and the Suleo B pistol.
Previously Submitted? (Yes/No; explain reason if rejected)

Notes: A slight update to the Edjia power armor the garts use. I am planning on leaving the old page for Ira and using this one for me to toy around with.

added,

on a side note the power armor template doesn't have a place to list the armor's DR.

Hmm... given it's age, I'm not surprised.

Though I have to ask, what kind of justifiication can you give me in giving the Garts new armor when their old one isn't even a YEAR OLD?

Otherwise, I'll take a look over this to see if there are any other problems.

The change is mainly that Wazu is with the garts now, and he is going over all their current stuff to see what he can improve upon.

This really isn't that different than the current armor, other than some new gear that comes with the armor and switching the power plant out for standardized batteries.

Eventually, I'd like to get all current gart gear able to use the standard battery.

Just a point on the M-SARB that you designed, how would you use these batteries to power the Plasma launcher that is fed with hydrogen pellets in order to produce the plasma? Just a note that I'm not so sure how well it would work to convert that weapon over to a power system that does not feed its ammunition requirements.

Edited: Made it a point to note that the gart batteries only go in the power magazine of the weapon and do not replace the pellets for the plasma gun.

Having Wazu be with the Gartagens for a month or two wouldn't justify them getting a new armor system. Also, in light of it being a separate article with only minor changes to an already-existing tech item, I don't believe it should be an article in and of itself; if you want to make minor changes, make them, but don't make something new and useless.

I'll talk to Ira about it, but I'm going to recommend to him that we not have this FM approved.

It is your call, to be fair is see nothing game breaking, namely the EMP proofing which is very much implied in the construction of the weaponry of the garts.

Honestly I care little either way.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…