• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

'Ello, Universe.

WolfsGhost

Inactive Member
What do you call yourself?

WolfsGhost

How'd you find Star Army?

Knew about it from a few years ago, but that was around the time my roleplaying appetite was dying out. So I figured I'd give it a try now.

What interested you in joining?

It's a dedicated Sci-Fi roleplay that I don't have to hunt down on other large scale forums.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?

Yep. Both in real-time via in-game text chats, AIM / Skype, so on so forth. I don't have a preference really.

Any previous experiences you want to share?

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?

I've played both male characters and female characters.

• Spontaneous or planned RP?

Leaning spontaneous, planned is alright as well.

• Military or civilian characters?

Played military and civilian characters. Doesn't particularly matter. Main will most likely be military though.

• Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?

Human.

• Being on a starship or being on a planet?

No strong preference on this one. A location is a location.

• Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?

Real time or forum posts. As mentioned above, I've dabbled in it plenty of times.

On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 3
  • Sexuality: 3

What's something cool you'd love to RP?

I typically enjoy space operas. So... anything involving a galactic spanning story.

Heya!!! We are definitely a space opera so you've got the right idea there!

Feel free to ask for any help of things you could need!

I have a few plots in Yamatai like Fort Hajime and YSS Kaiyo tha are in my signatures! Feel free to look! ^-^

Have a great time here!

Hey I'm the dude who runs Psychopomp the up and coming corporation with 2 sides. If you're interested in PMC and going pretty much anywhere and blowing stuff up I'm your man.

Hello! If you want to play a plot where we run off antagonist rules, and being a terribly violent creature I've got a plot for you!

If you'd like to explore a planetary mystery with 3.3 billion dead and a beautiful world out in the middle of nowhere, I've got a plot for you!

I help you are settling in well! If you need anything, please feel free to ask!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…