• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Elysian Power armor (brainstorming)

Tyler

Inactive Member
Nope, no power armor is currently available to fit the Elysian physique

We should collaborate and create one I'd say ^__^ I have a few ideas but they need to be ironed out to completion but I'd be overjoyed to have a few more technologically minded people helping me. ^^;;[/quote]

Ephesus has designed one, and is working on the smallest details.

It utilises wings to carry an energy grid across them, allowing them to be used as a type of weapon, as well as using the hands as two masively powerfull electrolasers (there was something about a winged figure throwing lightning bolts that apealed to Ephesus), as well as having STL Gravitic drives, and FTL CDD drive (if that's alright, I can never work out whether I can use CDD on NovaCorp stuff or not).

It's armour is made of Carbon-ring, but painted white, with acid etched like patterns in black running over the body. It has its own energy and kinetic shields. The body is very sleek, and with a smoothly angular head.

It utilises smart material muscles to grant the wearer increased strength, and uses two arm based graviton beams to manipulate more distant objects.

It's helmet has an Active Denial System built in.

More details will come, but I just noticed this thread.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back